I will not....

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: Even though the chocolate (at my mom's) was calling to me Easter Brunch at the Country Club was worse! lol

I flipped my lunch and dinner around so I could enjoy some of it. But the french toast sticks, hashbrowns etc.... and their fried chicken is the best.

BUT I stuck to what I planned on eating and am happy about it!

MY Easter Treat is to be in Onederland come weigh in on Wednesday!
    Hooray! Onederland is so exciting. Good for you! Way to be strong today too!
  • Quote: Even though the chocolate (at my mom's) was calling to me Easter Brunch at the Country Club was worse! lol

I flipped my lunch and dinner around so I could enjoy some of it. But the french toast sticks, hashbrowns etc.... and their fried chicken is the best.

At Elmcrest???? I was there too!!
  • Quote: My grandmother is cooking today. I WILL eat Easter dinner with the family. I WILL NOT miss out on family time. I just plan on ham and a double helping of green beans . I will also be packing a diet rite cola because I'm sure the sweet tea will be flowing! And if we watch a movie after dinner I'm taking my SW curls. We got this.
    Great planning!!!
  • Great job everyone! It is so nice to have this board to come to for support and confirmation that this can be done even on the toughest days. I typically do a basket of assorted candies for my kids. I have been having some strong cravings lately and Easter candy is my favorite so to avoid temptation I just bought each a chocolate bunny and called it good. I am proud of myself for choosing what was right for me rather than worrying about pleasing everyone else!
  • I hear ya! I love chocolate but I did great to today.. Didn't not touch any nor feel like I was missing out!

Just remember. It's not like you'll never have any. Just not right now.
  • I could resist the chocolate and salads with fruit. Made a ham and a turkey, only ate turkey and lettuce salad. But i hate to admit, i did cheat with a rum and water. I was hosting and my mil stresses me. I wanted to take the edge off. I hope my wi tomorrow Is forgiving.
  • It was hard for me too, but I made it!

oh that will be an amazing treat!!!!
  • Quote:
    At Elmcrest???? I was there too!!
    No Indian Creek in Marion! lol But that would have been funny!