Others have looked over your 2 days of foods and gave opinions. Nothing new to add there!
Just going to point out some other possible factors for your first disappointing WI results (and I know some of these might be like, "Duh!"):
1. Did you have an initial starting weight WI at the clinic and did your clothes seem to be comparable to what you wore on the 1st week WI?
Are you comparing these two numbers and not your home scale result?
2. Your age (of course the younger we are, the better we lose)
3. You are starting from a lower place (about 40 lbs) than most people on IP want/plan to lose. I still think you should have gotten a better 1st week WI!
4. Did you have a pretty healthy way of eating right before you started IP? I think people are going to have better results the 1st WI if their previous diet is way different (ie worse) than the IP restricted one! Plus if you ate well before IP and drank lots of water then you won't have as big of a 1st WI - since we know a good portion of WL the 1st week is water weight (from water retention, inflammation).
5. Of course the exercise as others have brought up.
6. A fluke! Who knows what could be going on hormonally, biologically, water retention, etc.
The potential problem in changing a bunch of different things all at once to see if they will help you to have a better WI result next week, is that when you DO have a better WI result it will be very difficult (if not impossible) to determine what it was
that prevented the 1st WI from being better. Does this make sense??? So, you might change only the things that are really easy or that you don't mind changing for the long haul and then one
other thing to "test" before the next WI (such as the exercise).
I think you did originally say that you lost some inches?!? You might ask your coach to measure you every week so you can see the changes there! In the meantime try to pay attention to whether any of your clothes are fitting better and if you are just feeling better personally. There are other ways to determine IP is working besides the scale - most of just prefer/rely this method, lol!
Good Luck. I'm very impressed with your personal resolve. I really hope the next WI is more satisfactory.