Mio

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I love Mio, I think I am addicted!
  • I think we all love Mio. I started to notice my weight loss slow/halt, so I have been playing with different items over the past few weeks to see what was causing it. I suspected it was too many added products-I was using multiple products daily. Last week, I cut back on the Walden Farms products, the sugar free Torani usage and the Mio usage. I finally dropped a pound this morning.

Enjoy Mio, but pay attention to servings (just wanted to share what I learned). I feel sad that I blew a few weeks when I could have been losing.
  • Worldtraveler - that is interesting. I have not seen a decrease in my weight loss while using Mio. With that said, I rarely use WF products and do not use the Torani products so perhaps that is why.
  • I've never used Mio, what is is and where do you get it?? is it better than Crystal Light??
  • WTH is MIO?
    I can't take the chemical taste of WF, ugh! I still remember the day I tried and almost I think I lost all my guts ... I have PTSD to WF...
  • http://www.makeitmio.com/

It is water flavorer that you find next to the crystal light stuff. Zero calorie :-) My favorite is Black Cherry.
  • Love, love, love the Berry-Pomegranite!! I only use enough to get a light flavor... I don't want to make my water very sweet, but add just to have the essence of a flavor instead of plain water.
  • Quote: My favorite is Black Cherry.
    Mine too!
    I'm pretty find of lemonade, as well
    I wish they had a limeade
  • Funny - I noticed serious slow down with MIO as well, in addition to hard core carb cravings!

I am trying to cut back my usage on it to once a day and then back to plain water.

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels! LOL
  • Love the mango/peach! YUM!
  • I tried it a few times, but it made my stomach unhappy. I much prefer Crystal Light to MIO (no tummy issues), but like SodaStream flavors the best.
  • Wow,,,interesting comments.
    I was progressing well with weighloss; and only used Mio in the evenings. However, since my weight loss has slowed down...after reading everyone's comments; perhaps it's the Mio. For the last month, I have been drinking it all the time.
    I will take note of this and cut right back and see what happens.
    PS..my favorite is Mango/Peach.
  • Quote: http://www.makeitmio.com/

It is water flavorer that you find next to the crystal light stuff. Zero calorie :-) My favorite is Black Cherry.
    Thank you Psycht
  • Love my Mio but do find if I use to much I will get those carb cravings. I have learned to use less and less often. Nice for a treat especially when doing 120-150 oz of water per day.
  • I tried to paste the nutritional information but it did not work. Anyway, I can't figure out if the ingredients are healthy? What are your thoughts?