Old 03-24-2013, 11:40 PM   #1  

Angry Evil Girl Scout cookies >:(

So I cheated tonight for the first time. I'm on my second week of IP. My first week was amazing and I've lost 9 lbs so far. I had 3 thin mints, how bad is that?? I feel terrible and regret it, but what's done is done. I just want I know whether I have kicked my body out of Ketosis.
Cgonz22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:20 AM   #2  
PCOS. Started IP 3/8/13

S/C/G: 285/247.1/165

Height: 5'7"

I don't know if what amount of sugar/carbs will take you out of ketosis, but as you said, what's done is done. Regroup, drink lots of water, and continue on. You only fail if you go back to where you were before starting IP.

It would probably be helpful to figure out why you ate the cookies, in case there's something you can do to avoid eating off OP in the future-- do you need to put the GS cookies out of sight? Did you let yourself get too hungry? Was it an emotional reaction to something else?

Good luck!
rubygirl05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:14 AM   #3  
Fresh start

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgonz22 View Post
So I cheated tonight for the first time. I'm on my second week of IP. My first week was amazing and I've lost 9 lbs so far. I had 3 thin mints, how bad is that?? I feel terrible and regret it, but what's done is done. I just want I know whether I have kicked my body out of Ketosis.
Probably you did, but don't lose your mind over it, turn the page. Sometimes things like that happen to us just like a wake up call, to shake us up.. You can do this!
foreveryoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:07 AM   #4  

The cookies aren't evil -- our crazy brains telling them we should eat them and wreck our diets are. Can you get thm out of the house? Toss them or give them away! I know they are $$ but so is IP!
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:49 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 180/148.0/160

Height: 5'11"

There is a great thread about cheating that I have bumped for you. It really helps to read through all the posts
gazelle is offline   Reply With Quote