3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Trying to find the courage to start all over again!

Old 03-26-2013, 08:35 PM   #31
Claim it ,Achieve it!

S/C/G: 212/104.2/120

Height: 5'2"

I am in the camp of staying focused and adhering to the diet.
Like Scorbett said so well..I am taking the time while on phase 1 to learn to deal with life after IP. This diet has given my body a chance to rest and I am so glad to be able to keep food down and be off all GI meds and not constantly be running to the bathroom and having both ends exploding .

I have had a chance to really examine by eating habits and what I can live with and live without.

My Doctor is amazed and very happy with my progress....so for me being Healthy and to have the least amount of GI issues I have no choice but to adhere to a diet that will forever have restrictions .
In life there are consequences for are choices we make ...I refuse to make choices that put me in pain and cost me time and energy and rack up medical bills.
So yep there will be always someone eating something I will not be able to partake in ...
Some people get their nutrition via a feeding tube .

I think we all have to access the impact our eating habits have on our life.
Some people are concerned about the external appearance,some have disease processes they are dealing with or trying to avoid.
We all should be aware what are risk factors of our behaviors are..and proceed with the knowledge ...that sooner or later if we don't change our bad habits ..it could definitely comeback to haunt us later down the road!
I also view taking care of myself now is a way to show my family how much I care for them. So many times I had to cancel out at the last minute cuz could not venture far from a bathroom!
My eating habits negatively impacted my family and added source of stress by seeing me in pain.

IP made it easier for me to transition to a healthier way of eating.
All of us have different reasons for dieting ....we just have to determine how strong our commitment is.....on a scale of 1-10 ..I know I'm a 10... I would not have wasted my time or ...let my kids see me give up...cuz I would never be able to tell them without being a Hypocrite not to be a Quitter
So once I put it out there I was doing the diet there was no turning back!
Maybe it 's a good thing not having an out
If you believe you can kick it out you will....if you believe you will fail ....it can be a self fulling prophecy.
Good Luck and just keep kicking all the way to goal
Roo2
Old 03-26-2013, 09:03 PM   #32

S/C/G: 160/130/135

Height: 5'1

You can do it, just set you mind in the right direction

Canadiandieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #33
Started IP 1/10/13

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenRem View Post
Hey, are you still doing weekly WI's, even if they are unofficial? I see you have the date below your ticker when you started the different program. Will you also chart your WL numbers weekly on the new program? Might be interesting to compare!!! Thanks
Yeah, I am a daily weigher but will continue to update my weight here on Thursdays.
W10:-1.5 W11:-1.0 W12:-3.0
Ojenchilada is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.