Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 10:50 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 277/268/135 - started 3/20/13

Height: 5'4"

Day 5. I made it through a party today with pizza and cake!
Old 03-24-2013, 11:14 PM   #122  
Began IP 6/27/12

S/C/G: 219/189/175

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fam4me View Post
Welcome back!
Oh my gosh! Look at you! You look incredible!!!
Old 03-24-2013, 11:24 PM   #123  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaR View Post
Day 5. I made it through a party today with pizza and cake!
Good for you!!! Ugh... pizza. Instead of pizza & movie night last night we did movie and taco night. They made their tacos...soft, hard shell or chips and I made taco salad. Worked out well.
Making roast tomorrow night. They will have the potatoes/carrots and I will serve mine over caulirice . I am determined to make this work and not feel left out! We've got this
Old 03-24-2013, 11:46 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 191/188.2/145

Height: 5'3"

Default first week

Well I have been working the last three days, so this is my first time getting to log in. I have made it through the first week with a loss of 3.5#s. I am glad to have the loss, but thought it would be a bit more.

My biggest concern is the headache, that I have had every day. I have read in all the sticky threads that this is normal for a while, but how long does it usually last? I was under the impression that by the end of the first week, it would be done with! What I have not heard is the biological reason for the headache. If anyone has any input on the reasoning for the headaches, please let me know. It is not caffeine, for I have not drastically reduced my intake.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:33 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hebertwhite9 View Post
Well I have been working the last three days, so this is my first time getting to log in. I have made it through the first week with a loss of 3.5#s. I am glad to have the loss, but thought it would be a bit more.

My biggest concern is the headache, that I have had every day. I have read in all the sticky threads that this is normal for a while, but how long does it usually last? I was under the impression that by the end of the first week, it would be done with! What I have not heard is the biological reason for the headache. If anyone has any input on the reasoning for the headaches, please let me know. It is not caffeine, for I have not drastically reduced my intake.
Are you getting enough salt ? Put some sea salt and lick it off. That helps a lot. Plus you should not be exercising while on P1. Drinking all your water?
Old 03-25-2013, 01:37 AM   #126  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNmom View Post
Its been 4 days well 5 tomorrow.... I drink my water and then some, eat my veggies. I just took 5 of the psyllium tabs (that's the dose the bottle said to use). I have never had this issue. Where do you get the smooth tea at? Might have to get some after work tomorrow if this doesnt work. It says I can take the pills up to 3 times a day. Has anyone ever taking multiple dose of this stuff? I have never had to use laxatives and thought a more 'natrual' approach would be better but 4-5 days is NO BUENO.

I'm into my 4th week of IP Lord I hope I dont have this issue the whole time.
I get smooth move at target. It works very well
Closed Thread