Goal!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I know I shouldn't start a new thread, but this comes only once!!!

Today at my WI I saw that I am 1.2 pounds below my goal!! That puts me officially at 79 pounds lost and time to phase off!!!!!

I never, ever thought I would weigh in the 120s again in this life and I'm at 123.8!!! It's an amazing feeling and it's been an amazing journey. I began on June 14 and I still love my broccoli cheese soup and pina colada drink!

This was truly the most enjoyable diet I've ever been on.

And I'm not going anywhere! I want to be here to support others. I've found so much support here on this forum. Thanks to all!

I know the journey will continue, but it's good to stop and appreciate where I am right at this minute!! --And new pictures are coming!

:bro c:
  • Way to go Joy! Very exciting!!! Very happy for you!!!!
  • So happy for you. Great job!
  • That is awesome! Very happy for you!
  • Congrats on making goal!
  • Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • This Is Greatttt!!!!!
  • Congratulations!!! Your progress and transformation is inspiring. See you soon in the maintainers thread.
  • : dance:

Happy dance for you!!!
  • Congratulations!! It just proves that sticking to the path is the sure way to get to the end of the rainbow.
  • So happy for you!!!!
  • You look fantastic! Congratulations on your hard work and success. It's such an encouragement to me to see your pictures
  • Joy - so very proud of you! And of course you should've started a new thread; you're right - getting to goal only happens once! Congrats on being in the 120's. You ARE an inspiration to all of us. Can't wait to see your new pictures! Great Job! Jen
  • Congratulations Joysh!! See you on the Maintenance thread!
  • Joy - I am so so happy for you!!!! what a wonderful achievement!