IP Daily Chat Friday 3/15/2013

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • Quote: For those people who are struggling trying to re-frame their state of mind regarding small scale losses when they've lost inches:

Keep in mind that unless you announce to the world what you weigh, when people compliment your weight loss it is because they noticed the inches you've lost. Personally, I could care less what the scale says. The inches are what I care about. And every measurement that gets reduced is a victory...regardless of how large that reduction is. I am happy as long as something got smaller each week. And like Scorbett has said...sometimes the things that get smaller aren't things that your coach is measuring. Are your rings and bracelets fitting looser? Shoes don't pinch? Maybe your face is thinning out?
    And don't forget, the energy!!! After one week, I cannot believe how much better I feel, no mid afternoon crashes, no yawning at the dinner table, just wonderful!
  • Coach told me today that taking IP's Omega's are now a mandatory part of the protocol, along with the multi, potassium and cal-mag...anyone else hear that?
  • Quote: Coach told me today that taking IP's Omega's are now a mandatory part of the protocol, along with the multi, potassium and cal-mag...anyone else hear that?
    I've never been told that the Omega's are mandatory and I ask a lot of questions to my coach. And I was in there just two weeks ago and asked if there was anything new.

Also, congrats to all the WI's today, you all did great! This is the only place I know where we all love being losers!
  • Quote: I've never been told that the Omega's are mandatory and I ask a lot of questions to my coach. And I was in there just two weeks ago and asked if there was anything new.
    She said they are mandating them starting within the next couple weeks.
  • Another 2.2 down! 22.2 total!
  • What is this about Omegas? I guess the program has changed since I first did it ... When I did this the first time around we only had to take the Potassium Calcium, Multi-Vita, and Cal/Mag by Natura ... nothing about Omegas D: Should I be taking something different?
  • Don't know any details other than my coach told me today they are making the Omega's a mandatory part of the protocol within the next few weeks.

If I hear anything else I'll post it.
  • Quote: Another 2.2 down! 22.2 total!
    Awesome!!!
  • Quote: She said they are mandating them starting within the next couple weeks.
    I was taking Evening of Primrose oil before IP...wonder if I'll have to take another?
    Going to the movies tonight, bringing: kale "chips" and soya nuts and of course water...my BFF is coming too, so she said she wouldn't eat popcorn
    My first week, so treading lightly...you know how good movie popcorn smells...wish me luck!!
  • Thanks! I'm super excited!
  • Quote: TGIF is right! My best friend and I are going to Skype a cooking session/dinner tomorrow night. She's also on IP and stuck in a rut with the meals. So I came up with the idea to find a new recipe and cook "together"...gotta love technology! We're making a salmon dish with arugula salad, much needed in this 20 degree weather, spring has got to come soon! Have a great day everyone!
    What a great idea! Have fun!!!
  • Quote: I was taking Evening of Primrose oil before IP...wonder if I'll have to take another?
    Going to the movies tonight, bringing: kale "chips" and soya nuts and of course water...my BFF is coming too, so she said she wouldn't eat popcorn
    My first week, so treading lightly...you know how good movie popcorn smells...wish me luck!!
    Good luck ~ you'll do great!
  • wi this morning...8.5 pnds this week....down 19 since start....68 more to go
  • Quote: I was taking Evening of Primrose oil before IP...wonder if I'll have to take another?
    Good plan. I do fine at the movies as long as I sneak in my own healthy munchies. Good way to plan ahead!
  • Quote: Coach told me today that taking IP's Omega's are now a mandatory part of the protocol, along with the multi, potassium and cal-mag...anyone else hear that?
    Oh, see, this would really get my goat if I was seeing my coach on a regular basis... They want SO much for their brand of omegas when I use one my Dr told me to take which costs way less.