Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #76  
Started IP Feb 19, 2013

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitandfabfrog View Post
Does anyone else not ever feel hungry? I have to 'force' myself to remember to eat. Does that get better? I am on day 5 today!
I was like that a couple days last week and again today. I am on day 19 today.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 267/159/150

Height: 5"3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fam4me View Post
NSV....I went shopping last night and bought a pair of size 10 petite jeans! Cool ones with sparkly pockets on the back side! Something fashionable instead of just "fitable"! When I started I was a size 24W!
Congrats and it's an amazing feeling. I really do think we should have a shopping spree gtg when a bunch of us are done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leannekarella View Post
Yep, I agree!
Had dinner with a friend last night. Last time we had dinner I was one week into the diet, had lost 4lbs, and she said, "No way you're going to be able to stay on this diet," as I was eating my chicken breast and green salad with my "bring in" condiments.

It's been 2.5 months and I'm down almost 30lbs, and as I'm eating my bun-less, condiment-less burger and salad last night, she said, "You're really doing great. I didn't think you would last this long."

This is a woman who has been on Weight Watchers FOREVER...yo-yo dieting constantly.

Then she said, "But it's not like you can be on it forever."
And I said, "Nope, just until I'm a healthy weight."

Oh, and I got into size 20W jeans! (I started out at a tight 28W) Not that I can sit in the 20's yet, but I got them buttoned and zipped!
I hate when people say crap like this. If this were forever, I don't think anyone would want to do it. I know I have learned so so much about myself and my eating habits that hopefully, when the time comes, I will maintain and live my life with healthy eating.

Congrats on the new pants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loseitfast View Post
I have to ask.... Is anyone else having trouble with their bowel movements? I know it's not a fun topic but my coach had me do the novi cleanse after the holidays and ever since I cannot get my system back on track...I'm fine for a few days and then I'm backed up again and it's been going on for over 2 months!!!!! Help!!!! Any suggestions? I've done magnesium citrate but I have to take half the bottle before anything happens and I'm patient with it so idk what to do
I pray to GOD thanking the creators of Smooth Move tea. I have dabbled with psyllium but am afraid to actually take the 5 pill dose. So last night I had Smooth Move hidden with Blueberry tea (I can't find any flaver than the regular and it tastes awful.) Anyway, I let it get cool, and then chug it all down.

I was a happy happy girl this morning.

Now that we are hopefully heading into Spring I want to get moving a bit more, but am afraid to slow my process. We'll see. I have a bike path 2 blocks away. And the Ocean is about a 15min walk. Who wants to come over for a walk???
Old 03-10-2013, 06:15 PM   #78  
IP Start 01/25/13

S/C/G: 223/182/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaNurse View Post
Now that we are hopefully heading into Spring I want to get moving a bit more, but am afraid to slow my process. We'll see. I have a bike path 2 blocks away. And the Ocean is about a 15min walk. Who wants to come over for a walk???
If you could wait until August I'd take you up on it. Guess you'll just have to come back to walk with us when the family is there
Old 03-10-2013, 06:16 PM   #79  
Started IP Feb 19, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by leannekarella View Post
I got into size 20W jeans! (I started out at a tight 28W) Not that I can sit in the 20's yet, but I got them buttoned and zipped!
Doesn't that feel wonderful!!

I tried on a zipped up a pair I haven't been able to get into in forever. Told Husband, 5 more pounds and I can breathe in them too.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:21 PM   #80  
Started IP Feb 19, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tam67green View Post
It was a beautiful day here today! Sunny and temps in the high 50s...Come on, spring!! I went shopping for clothes this afternoon, and went to Lane Bryant because I had some money left on an old gift card. Last time I went and spent the first part of the gift card was to buy jeans last spring--size 24/26W. Today I was trying on and fitting into size 16 jeans!! Woo hoo! Soon I won't be able to shop at that store anymore, and that is OK with me! When I asked the saleslady a question about finding something specific, she offered to show me where it was and said, "What are you wearing...a 14 or 16?" So maybe I am almost a 14!

I am seriously thinking I need to start some strength training. The flab is a little scary! I won't go crazy, and I will add an extra non restricted packet. I am a little apprehensive about my losses slowing, but I have reached a point where I think I need to add some exercise. Plus, my dr. recommended that I exercise to lower my bad cholesterol and help with blood sugar management. If my losses slow, but I look and feel good with toning my muscles, that will be fine with me.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

It is so fun to buy new clothes and not dread it!
What does your doctor say about your weight loss?
Old 03-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #81  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Gel View Post
NO WHY!? LOL No I don't think so, I will have to ask Husband if I have been extra irritable. I did notice I had an early cycle though.
Like scorbett mentioned the hormones being released can make us PMS the whole time. I was super cranky and also very emotional for the first couple of months and didn't realize why until someone posted here. Once I made the connection it helped me to deal with it.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:45 PM   #82  
Start IP 2/23/13

S/C/G: 187.6/141.5/130

Height: 5ft 2

It's totally normal - women store estrogen in their fat cells so when we lose weight fast it floods our system. Makes us PMS all the time, messes up our cycles. Also it makes BC less effective, so make sure you are using extra protection while on IP or you may end up with an IP baby![/QUOTE]

Ohhhh yeah, we are definitely taking extra measures! We have a 1 yr old, & 2.5yr old. This mamas body needs a break! It's me time now
I just get so B****Y! I feel like I'm losing it sometimes and feel bad for my hubby and kids. Does it ease up after awhile?
Old 03-10-2013, 07:51 PM   #83  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinkets75 View Post
Ohhhh yeah, we are definitely taking extra measures! We have a 1 yr old, & 2.5yr old. This mamas body needs a break! It's me time now
I just get so B****Y! I feel like I'm losing it sometimes and feel bad for my hubby and kids. Does it ease up after awhile?
LOL I hear you there - mine are 6 and 3.5 and I am DONE! Everyone is different, but for me the worst of it eased up after the 2nd month. I would then occasionally get a little edgy, usually right before a big WHOOSH!
Old 03-10-2013, 10:38 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 267/159/150

Height: 5"3

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
LOL I hear you there - mine are 6 and 3.5 and I am DONE! Everyone is different, but for me the worst of it eased up after the 2nd month. I would then occasionally get a little edgy, usually right before a big WHOOSH!
Scorbett come on now, you make BEAUTIFUL babies!!!
Old 03-10-2013, 10:42 PM   #85  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaNurse View Post
Scorbett come on now, you make BEAUTIFUL babies!!!
Hush your mouth, woman!!
Closed Thread