All I want to do eat, eat, eat!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Oh I am SO RIGHT THERE WITH YOU! I don't have much to add- but I'm struggling too. I ate 2 restricteds a few times.... I can't figure out my trigger, but dang, I'm just HUNGRY. Not for anything in particular!
  • Good advice from everyone. I'm saving this thread for the day I get to this point.
  • Quote: Kat -- Me, too. I completely get it. I'm down 60 lbs but I have been struggling with cravings the last few weeks. Mine are pretty specific. I've been fine for months, 100% OP. I've had a few stressful events in the last few weeks, but nothing that's new. I worked at a trade show event the last few days. All the companies have chocolate candy in their exhibits. Just smelling it, watching other people eat it or, worse, talking to a prospective client while they were chewing a Dove bar drove me crazy. I had to leave the building a few times and drank a lot more coffee than I should have. The last day I brought two restricted bars and ate them. Up until a few weeks ago none of this would have bothered me. Where the heck did that come from?!?

I have 30 lbs to go. I thought I was just going to be able to power my way through to goal. It's alarming because I thought I had conquered the feeling of wanting, wanting, wanting a particular food.

I'm really good at planning my meals and making sure I have my food with me for the day. I don't have the challenges of some IP'ers as I can eat all of the IP choices, and I make an effort to cook creatively and eat a lot of variety in my main meal. I actually think most of the IP foods are quite good, so I can't blame it on boredom.

I feel like something else is going on. I can't spend the rest of my life running away from my trigger foods -- meaning if I have it around me or other people are enjoying it, I want to be ok.

Lisa, would you please post the info on the supplements? I think this is such a big issue for all of us. Thanks.
    I feel like it would be giving medical advice b/c I'm learning from naturopathic physicians
    Do some reading about taking tyrosine and 5htp together.