Old 03-05-2013, 04:22 PM   #1  

Height: 5'2 1/2

Default Panicking! Need help ASAP

I know I posted this in the Daily Thread but I'm in dire need of help and my clinic is closed today.

Question:

This morning I woke up to a stomach ache. Through out the day I have been eating my IP packs and about 10 mins after I eat, I'm running to the bathroom. I have already taking Imodium AD and I'm starting to get very hungry since I can't hold anything down. Stomach is making a lot of noises too. I don't know what I ate yesterday that could have cause this but I'm starting to get worried. Any ideas on what I can eat or do at this point?
IntheEvening is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:31 PM   #2  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

There's a stomach bug going around. My nephew and husband just got over it.

The most important thing when stuff is passing through your system really fast is to stay hydrated. Drink lots of fluids. Try eating small amounts of "lighter" veggies like cucumber and zucchini. Get some low sodium fat free chicken broth, that will help with hydration and give you a little protein.

If it doesn't clear up in the next 48 hours, you may be having an allergic reaction to something in the packets - but for now just watch it, stay hydrated, and eat whatever packets you can. Most of all, feel better!
scorbett1103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:36 PM   #3  

Height: 5'2 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post

Try eating small amounts of "lighter" veggies like cucumber and zucchini. Get some low sodium fat free chicken broth, that will help with hydration and give you a little protein.
Thanks for the reply! I'm worried about the hunger issue. I'm starting to get a headache and I am drinking a ton of water. I want to eat something solid to see if I can hold it in.
IntheEvening is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:39 PM   #4  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntheEvening View Post
Thanks for the reply! I'm worried about the hunger issue. I'm starting to get a headache and I am drinking a ton of water. I want to eat something solid to see if I can hold it in.
Test the waters with real food - but know that you can have that chicken broth and the protein in it will help you feel fuller. Try small amounts of plain chicken if the veggies handle ok. Good luck!
scorbett1103 is offline   Reply With Quote