3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Why do you want to lose weight?

Old 03-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #46

S/C/G: 197.5/140/140ish

Height: 5'6"

I want how I feel on the inside to match how I look on the outside.
19momof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #47
IP Start Date: 28Feb2013

S/C/G: 328.8/207.4/180

Height: 6'0"

If I kept going the way I was, I am certain that I would be dead or severely diseased by the time I am 30. (I just turned 23.) I don't want my parents to bury me. I want to avoid getting diabetes or any other cardiovascular disease.

A friendship ended because I was not healthy enough for her. I will see her in May for the first time since August and want to blow her away!!

I also want to blow away other friends that I have not seen since December at my summer job in May.

I want to eventually enter into a relationship and get married.

I want to feel good.

I don't want my joints to creak anymore.

I don't want to live my life addicted to food anymore. I don't want to turn to food in times of happiness and sadness.

One of the biggest "fat" moments I had was in October. My sister and I were at a fair and we were both very hungry so we decided to get some food. I pointed out to my sister (who had lost 80 pounds after getting taken off prednisone and didnot look overweight at that point!) "oh, the food is over here," and some men said behind us: "you guys don't need to be eating anymore food."

This absolutely CRUSHED me. And what did I do? I turned to food. I need to get out of the mind set that food will comfort me because it does only for a few minutes and that's it.
HillaryJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.