Old 02-28-2013, 11:44 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 216/209.6/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Yes!

I posted last week that, in May, there will be a non-restricted brownie, non-restricted garlic & herb potato chips, a cappucino RTD and a ready-to-eat chocolate pudding cup!
I asked my coach has about the brownie and she said it would be restricted. I sure hope you are right though.

Last edited by ladylunk; 02-28-2013 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Spl error
ladylunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:47 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 267/159/150

Height: 5"3

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
Most clinics include the first week (some give more) of food, and purposely give a set variety of packets so that you can try different things.

Everyone's tastes are different, so it's hard to give universal suggestions for packets. What I love, someone else may think is vile, and vice versa

One thing to remember is that you only get ONE restricted item per day, so make sure that for every one restricted item you choose two unrestricted items. Restricted items are higher in carbs and will be noted on your Phase 1 protocol sheet so you know what they are.
This is what happened at my clinic. BUT I told the coach I liked savory more than sweet and was DYING to try the Dill Pickle Zingers so she switched it out. If you are interested in trying something, I am sure they can switch it out for you.
NinjaNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:18 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylunk View Post
I asked my coach has about the brownie and she said it would be restricted. I sure hope you are right though.
My coach showed me her email announcement from IP Headquarters which specifically stated non-restricted.
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:01 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 216/209.6/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
My coach showed me her email announcement from IP Headquarters which specifically stated non-restricted.
That's good news. And my coach gave me that look (kind of are you stupid look) when she told me it would be restricted. haha
ladylunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:05 PM   #20  
Started IP 12/6/12

S/C/G: 174/137/134

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post
As you can see here, every clinic is different. I am always able to choose 27 individual packets each week as " mix and match". I can trade back ones I'm not using.
I can do this too but if I buy by the packet and not by the box they are more expensive. Ironically, I can trade them one for one though if I buy a box and decide after trying that I want to dump 6 of the 7 in the box.
bubbleblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:09 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylunk View Post
That's good news. And my coach gave me that look (kind of are you stupid look) when she told me it would be restricted. haha
Some of these "coaches" make up their own rules. I remember someone posting that their clinic was insisting the Rotini was restricted, but it's not (net carbs allow it to be non).

All I know is that there will be the following NON-RESTRICTED products coming out in May:

brownies
garlic & herb potato chips
cornflakes
ready-to-eat chocolate pudding cup (already available to our friends in Canada)
RTD cappucino

IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote