Proti Diet??? ANYONE????

• Anyone tried this and how does it work as far as how many meals of the Proti, and how much of your own food, supplements, etc. I'm new to this forum and just reading alot of info and came across the Proti Diet. Checked their products out which are priced reasonable but just have been unable to find info on how the program works.
  • There are numerous threads for alternative products already
  • Confused?
    I'm new to this board and may not be looking up info correctly so please forgive me! Do you use the same amount of packets with Proti as with IP which is 3? Do you eat the same amount of veggies, meats, and supplements? Also how do you know if a Proti food is restricted or non, is there a formula you use? I have found alternatives but can't find the outline for Proti and its phases. Don't mean to be an airhead if I'm not looking up the info correctly.
  • Quote: I'm new to this board and may not be looking up info correctly so please forgive me! Do you use the same amount of packets with Proti as with IP which is 3? Do you eat the same amount of veggies, meats, and supplements? Also how do you know if a Proti food is restricted or non, is there a formula you use? I have found alternatives but can't find the outline for Proti and its phases. Don't mean to be an airhead if I'm not looking up the info correctly.
    It's a little confusing to have the same post more than once on the board - I answered you in the Proti Diet thread.