IP Berry Drink & Jelly

• I'm obsessed with the IP Berry drink! Does anyone know of an alternative that's just as good?

Also, my IP jelly won't become jelly! I've put it in the fridge for 3-4 hours, and it's just liquid. I don't think i'm using too much water and the packet is not expired. Thoughts?
  • I would usually take my Jello to work for lunch. I would usually make it the night before so it had lots of time in the fridge. No idea why yours isn't becoming jelly. Maybe if it was in the fridge longer? Also make sure you use hot boiling water just like you would with any jello.
  • Quote: I would usually take my Jello to work for lunch. I would usually make it the night before so it had lots of time in the fridge. No idea why yours isn't becoming jelly. Maybe if it was in the fridge longer? Also make sure you use hot boiling water just like you would with any jello.
    I love the Raspberry jello. I have it as a treat 1or 2x a week. It's not a complete protein, ask Lisa or Scorbett about it, so I use it as an extra packet.
    The drink is great too. I will deffo utilize it more this Summer!!
  • I'll bump the thread I started regarding the collagen products...I finally got an official answer from IP Headquarters awhile back.
  • Quote: I'm obsessed with the IP Berry drink! Does anyone know of an alternative that's just as good?

Also, my IP jelly won't become jelly! I've put it in the fridge for 3-4 hours, and it's just liquid. I don't think i'm using too much water and the packet is not expired. Thoughts?
    A good alternative IP Berry drink, that tastes great is Proti-Diet Liquid Concentrate Grape.
  • Thanks! I just realized I wasn't using boiling water - and it totally becomes jelly when it's in the fridge longer!!
  • Quote: I love the Raspberry jello. I have it as a treat 1or 2x a week. It's not a complete protein, ask Lisa or Scorbett about it, so I use it as an extra packet.
    The drink is great too. I will deffo utilize it more this Summer!!

What do you mean when you say it's not a complete protein? I use it as a meal, should I not be doing that?
  • IdaelProteinNewbie bumped a thread a few days ago
    I'll link to it here

Collagen is NOT a Complete protein. It is why protein diets used to get a bad rap. People got sick.

How often to use the collagen Packets