Old 02-27-2013, 06:16 PM   #1  

Default Doing IP on your own????

Has anyone ever did IP diet on their own by gathering the info you need from here and purchasing the products on e bay. I don't know the prices of the products at my local clinic so I wouldn't know if I was getting a deal or paying too much on e bay? I have the Phase 1 instructions and the supplements I suppose to buy and the food list. Im just curious, please let me know because I just didn't want to pay no additional costs at the clinic if I could save money. Thx so much to all!!! Any help, I greatly appreciate.
mrspett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:34 PM   #2  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

There are a bunch of us on here that are doing it on our own. Some with actual IP products and some with "alternatives". Those are products that are comparable to the IP one's.

Plainprotein.com sells the actual IP products online. You can check them for pricing.

If you are interested in using the alternative products, check out all the alternative threads.

Good luck!
ragdoll74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:52 PM   #3  

Ragdoll thanks soooo much, you always have good and helpful replies.I am checking that site right now.
mrspett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:45 PM   #4  
SWP

S/C/G: 177.8/169.8/160

Height: 5'7"

plainprotein.com is a great site! Their prices are better than those at the clinic I was going to, and I sometimes use alternatives from Nashua.
SWP is offline   Reply With Quote