3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Wednesday 2/27/2013 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/276571-ip-daily-chat-wednesday-2-27-2013-a.html)

lisa32989 02-27-2013 05:52 AM

IP Daily Chat Wednesday 2/27/2013

:welcome2:
Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page (top of forum, above all the topics) for lots of good information and please read here before asking what might be a frequently asked question in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads

More Recipes Here Mix'n in the kitchen...Recipes from the Rainbow
MiX'N' iN THE KiTCH'N.... Recipes from the Rainbow Volume 2
here Fun with Ideal Protein Packets
and here Fun with Veggie Purees!
Ideal Protein Diet Recipes #4

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to Google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your Google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in Google search. No need to include the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website

Sonyasbug 02-27-2013 05:56 AM

Good morning. Having a real tough week emotionally. I will not give in to food. Just had to declare that. Thanks!

lisa32989 02-27-2013 06:07 AM

So sorry!
Share your plan for getting thru. It'll be helpful to you and many more!

For new people:
Lotsa great ideas on the "what are you eating" thread. Many weeks worth of menus there!

star19600 02-27-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonyasbug (Post 4648001)
Good morning. Having a real tough week emotionally. I will not give in to food. Just had to declare that. Thanks!

You got this. Don't give in!

I did my "official" weigh in at home this morning - down 1.8. Last week had a higher loss so this is about right. For the Mother's Day Challenge I'm down a total of 10.2 - feels good!

I worked from home yesterday due to the crappy weather and so now my day today is going to be packed full of meetings. Yuck. Hope it goes by fast!

Nolawhodatchick 02-27-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Hang in there! We are all rooting for you! Some days are harder than others. :hug::hug::hug:
:dust:

kileymed13 02-27-2013 07:52 AM

WI this morning and -2.4 pounds. I have officially gone rogue, the last of my actual IP products was used yesterday.

I am teaching clinical at the hospital I used to work in for years and have received so many positive comments. People are coming to visit me because they heard how "great" I look from others. Such a great feeling. I was talking to someone yesterday and told her about this forum, she seemed very interested. It is such an odd feeling to have people coming to me for advice on what they can do. Puts a smile on my face. It doesn't hurt that I feel great too!!

sanibelover 02-27-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

That's the right attitude!!! Keep at it. I have stopped making excuses. Let's finish this!!!!

heritagesoftail 02-27-2013 08:46 AM

Happy Hump Day everyone ! So looking forward to my Maple Oatmeal this morning ! Does that make me weird LOL

SylviesGirl 02-27-2013 08:46 AM

WI today = -1.5 :cool:

Last week's (first) WI was -10.5, and it is TOM, so I am just happy to see the number still budged. That is 12 lbs in 2 weeks, how can I complain?! Onward and forward!

Have a good day, all --

SylviesGirl 02-27-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heritagesoftail (Post 4648140)
Happy Hump Day everyone ! So looking forward to my Maple Oatmeal this morning ! Does that make me weird LOL

LOL, As we would say in my family, "Yes . . . but a good weird." :dizzy:

mrskuby 02-27-2013 08:48 AM

No negatives! Only sunshine And Puppy Dogs!!!

:sunny::dance::sunny::dance::sunny::dance::sunny:: dance::sunny::dance:

(Okay so I couldn't find a puppy dog but the dancing sheep is close!)

JustSue 02-27-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Keep saying that over and over, "I will not give in to food!" And look how far you have come!!!!:goodvibes:

Sonyasbug 02-27-2013 08:51 AM

Hi all. I've been on plan 10 months and have been very successful at ignoring all the food urges. My plan for being 100% always involves 3fc. Thank goodness for all the supportive words. Im flying today so packing bars and having packets at hand always works. I also search out hard boil eggs if I need. Staying strong. Thank you all!

lisa32989 02-27-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heritagesoftail (Post 4648140)

Love that made into muffins with zucchini!

MonicaKolesnik 02-27-2013 09:19 AM

I went to the hardware store the other day and one of the sales ladies is walking past and says "I love that hair cut on you" I say thanks and keep shopping, when I get to the till she comes up and starts staring at me then says "there is something different about you" I then tell her about the weight-loss and she was ecstatic for me and said "I knew you looked to go for it to be just the hair". I loved that, made me feel great and just wanted to share.