Vision Board / Pinterest for Summer

• Is any out there using Pinterest or Vision Boards for reaching their summer goals?

I have been doing vision board for years (since 2004) and find it to be a great tool for manifesting your goals.

Now that we have pinterest and trillions of pics on the internet, I think it is a great tool for vision boarding. And as I am 3 months away from my honeymoon in Maui, I am thinking of creating one there to keep me motivated towards my goals.

Anyone else out there do this or have a pinterest they want to share? Interested in seeing what motivates y'all.
  • I love Pinterest but never thought to use it as a 'Vision' board -- love, love, love that idea...Thank you!!!!
  • Great idea!!
  • Oooo love it!
  • Love this idea!
  • Loving this so much. Pinterest in awesome!! My board is full of great images I can use for motivation now
  • I wanted to share my board so far.

Some things on my board are a little sexy.... but this is motivation for my honeymoon and things to buy for my trip too

http://pinterest.com/sfninergirl/gorgeous-for-maui/
  • This is a great idea! I may keep my "secret" for a while, though, because none of my friends know I am on this plan and I'm not ready for them to. Thanks for a great idea.

And I love your board! Very pretty and sexy and motivating!
  • I have been using Pinterest for pinning hikes I want to take this summer when I'm at my goal and for clothing ideas for a brand new wardrobe!
  • Vision Board Platform
    There is a new online vision board community called Bettyvision that allows you to create digital vision boards and post milestones against them to hold you accountable to your dreams. It's new, but definitely worth checking out!
  • Wow..you all have some great ideas for using Pinterest. I never thought of using it for a vision board or planning a vacation.
  • I too love this idea! Thank you!
  • I've been doing vision boards for the past 5+ years, and just finally created one on Pinterest last year. For me, it's really effective because they create an emotional reaction that keeps me focused/motivated.

Like others, I'm pinning a whole bunch of clothing images to my board. I've never had much style my whole life, worked in technology as the only female with a bunch of men, and haven't bought new clothing for 3-4 years. So as my reward to myself for losing weight, I'm planning to get a personal shopper, show her my pinterest outfits, and finally be fashionable for once in my life.
  • Quote: I've been doing vision boards for the past 5+ years, and just finally created one on Pinterest last year. For me, it's really effective because they create an emotional reaction that keeps me focused/motivated.

Like others, I'm pinning a whole bunch of clothing images to my board. I've never had much style my whole life, worked in technology as the only female with a bunch of men, and haven't bought new clothing for 3-4 years. So as my reward to myself for losing weight, I'm planning to get a personal shopper, show her my pinterest outfits, and finally be fashionable for once in my life.
    What a great idea, good for you!

My mom also works in tech- telecommunications and does manual labor for the family business. She's 57 now and finally decided that when she isn't at work, she was to embrace all of the clothes she never got to wear to work or throughout her life as a single parent of 3 girls. I love to spoil her now with great beautiful pieces I find at boutiques and she wears them so well on the weekends, to church, etc.

Embrace it, you're more than deserving of it!
  • Quote: There is a new online vision board community called Bettyvision that allows you to create digital vision boards and post milestones against them to hold you accountable to your dreams. It's new, but definitely worth checking out!
    Awesome, thanks for sharing!