Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 09:31 AM   #16  

moving vs stuffy is always good
I'm hoping for a "clean" weigh in tomorrow!
Old 02-26-2013, 09:51 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 197/191/145

Height: 5'5''

Greetings fellow IP people! I am newto IP and new to this forum. I started IP on 2-12-2013. I reached the enormous weight of 197 and knew I needed to do something. A freind of mine lost 35 lbs on IP so I did my research and gave it a try. Here is my sadness though...I am PERFECT at following the IP guidelines during waking hours! NEVER deviate. But I am a night eater...I get up at night and eat, and it is so defeating when I wake up and realize that I have cheated AGAIN!!! I lost 4.6 lbs the first week, so I am losing, but weigh in on Thursday this week and am so afraid. I spent the weekend clearing my home of things I might get up and munch on, but I have a candy gift business that I run out of my home that cannot be removed. Usually the candy does not bother me, but last night, and a few nights in the past two weeks I have eaten some. I am just asking for any tips, encouragment, advice, or whatever from all of you awesome IP'ers! Thanks for sharing yourselves and your journey so us "newbs" can learn and be successful.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:55 AM   #18  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

teresac- that must be an aweful feeling when you realise what you did. Can you talk to your doctor about this? He/she may have some ways to deal with it. I don't think you are alone with sleep eating.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:58 AM   #19  
Reboot Jan 2018

Height: 5'7"

I don't have any advice either but I'm sure you're not alone. I hope you can get some help with that. It must be so frustrating for you.

Last edited by Cheekyskeeter; 02-26-2013 at 09:58 AM.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:15 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 279/223.5/150

Height: 5.5'

Good morning everyone!
I have a nsv I'm pretty happy about. On the weekend I made Carmel apple pies for the rest of my family and have resisted the urge to even have a little taste. Every night they have pie and ice cream and I dutifully have my iced cappuccino.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:23 AM   #21  
IP start date 12/12/12

S/C/G: 197.6/191.8/150

Height: 5'5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother of the Groom View Post
Good morning everyone!
I have a nsv I'm pretty happy about. On the weekend I made Carmel apple pies for the rest of my family and have resisted the urge to even have a little taste. Every night they have pie and ice cream and I dutifully have my iced cappuccino.
Have you tried Jicama? I think it tastes a lot like apple when baked. I peel it, cut it up, add some cinnamon and stevia then bake it...drizzle some WF caramel sauce on it and voila! Caramel apple dessert! Oooh and Nashua Nutrition has ice cream mix...I tried the choc and it's fantastic (esp w/ WF peanut butter and caramel sauce)...maybe there is a vanilla one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresac View Post
Greetings fellow IP people! I am newto IP and new to this forum. I started IP on 2-12-2013. I reached the enormous weight of 197 and knew I needed to do something. A freind of mine lost 35 lbs on IP so I did my research and gave it a try. Here is my sadness though...I am PERFECT at following the IP guidelines during waking hours! NEVER deviate. But I am a night eater...I get up at night and eat, and it is so defeating when I wake up and realize that I have cheated AGAIN!!! I lost 4.6 lbs the first week, so I am losing, but weigh in on Thursday this week and am so afraid. I spent the weekend clearing my home of things I might get up and munch on, but I have a candy gift business that I run out of my home that cannot be removed. Usually the candy does not bother me, but last night, and a few nights in the past two weeks I have eaten some. I am just asking for any tips, encouragment, advice, or whatever from all of you awesome IP'ers! Thanks for sharing yourselves and your journey so us "newbs" can learn and be successful.
Wow, that's a bummer! Can you maybe put the candy behind a door and either lock it or rig it up to make a noise to wake you up? It's just a thought...I'm sure you'll find a way!

Last edited by mrskuby; 02-26-2013 at 10:26 AM.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:34 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 174/174/125

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo2 View Post
The scale is moving 114.8 lbs:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2013, 10:42 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 182/150/144

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrskuby View Post
Wow, that's a bummer! Can you maybe put the candy behind a door and either lock it or rig it up to make a noise to wake you up? It's just a thought...I'm sure you'll find a way!
I remember reading somewhere that this is what someone had to do, put a lock on their cupboard. If OP could put the candy in a cupboard at night and put a lock on it, maybe it would help. It's a whole lot harder to unlock a cupboard to get something.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:45 AM   #24  
Started IP 12-26-2012

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning everyone!
Good day today. Had a nice little "whoosh" on the scale of 3 lb in 2 days after no scale loss in 8 days. The inches are down; my pants are falling off!

And yes, it's soooo good when things are "moving"!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 02-26-2013, 10:48 AM   #25  
Started IP 2/13/13

S/C/G: 248/123/123

Height: 5'2"

Morning, All -- I had a couple "hungry days" on Sunday and Monday, but thankfully, that storm seems to have passed. I am so happy to say that I stayed OP throughout (lots of hot tea). WI is tomorrow. It will be the first TOM WI for me, so I am managing my expectations by reminding myself how much better I feel, no matter what the scale number may be.

I'm wondering how NinjaNurse did with her coaches yesterday. I hope it went well.

Where is everyone finding all these WF products? My grocery store only has a couple salad dressings. Does WalMart have them? Do you order them online?

Make it a great day, everybody!
Old 02-26-2013, 10:51 AM   #26  
Started IP 2/13/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by leannekarella View Post
Good Morning everyone!
Good day today. Had a nice little "whoosh" on the scale of 3 lb in 2 days after no scale loss in 8 days. The inches are down; my pants are falling off!
Falling off pants are a fabulous thing that I am looking forward to. Right now, all my pants are "fat girl pants." They are nothing I chose -- they are all things I had to settle for. I fantasize about the day I can actually pick and choose what I am going to wear rather than buying whatever fits.

You need new pants -- way to go!!!
Old 02-26-2013, 10:58 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 197/191/145

Height: 5'5''

Thanks for your suggestions everyone! I actually do have my candy in a locked chest, behind a locked door, and last night neither of these locks were in place! Thanks for the reminder of the importance of using all diversions! I love lookig at everyones starting weight an current weight. Gives me sooooooo much HOPE!
Old 02-26-2013, 11:03 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 197/136.4/135

Height: 5'4"

morning everyone, today is the last day of work then off the San Diego for a short vacation with my sister, she has not seen me since i lost all the weight. can't wait to see her face. i'm going to be starting phase 2 while i'm down there then back to P1 next week.
we are planning on shopping for clothes.
everyone have a great week
Old 02-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylviesGirl View Post
Where is everyone finding all these WF products? My grocery store only has a couple salad dressings. Does WalMart have them? Do you order them online?
The best place I've found is Netrition.com.

They are $3.79/bottle with a flat rate shipping of $4.95.

Each bottle is $4.99 on Walden Farm's website (ouch!).
Old 02-26-2013, 11:40 AM   #30  
Started IP 2/13/13

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
The best place I've found is Netrition.com.

They are $3.79/bottle with a flat rate shipping of $4.95.

Each bottle is $4.99 on Walden Farm's website (ouch!).
Jeez, that's quite a $$ commitment for something I've never used or tasted. Well, I guess that's the nature of the beast with this plan, so I'll just have to deal with it. Thanks for answering my question.

For those who will post here today, would you mind mentioning a WF product, or two, that you would say is the most useful/helpful to you so far? Thanks.

Last edited by SylviesGirl; 02-26-2013 at 11:40 AM.
Closed Thread