Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 06:37 PM   #46  
Started IP 1/10/13

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Question: which body parts do you measure? My coach doesn't measure, so I bought a tape measure today to do my own. Wish I had started 20 lbs ago!
Old 02-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #47  
IP Start 01/25/13

S/C/G: 223/182/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojenchilada View Post
Question: which body parts do you measure? My coach doesn't measure, so I bought a tape measure today to do my own. Wish I had started 20 lbs ago!
My coach does:

Arms at bicep
Chest
Waist at navel
Hips at pelvic bone
Leg - has me hold my arm down on side of leg so she gets a consistent spot to measure
Old 02-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #48  
IP- a journey; not a race

S/C/G: 245/188/168

Height: 5'4" 41yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50harvest View Post
Today is my one month anniversary of starting IP. I've lost 17 pounds and couldn't be happier!
Terrific - Way to Go! So excited for you.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tziri View Post
I just had to share my NSV because I'm so excited.... Got into my 14W jeans today!!! (YAY)
You go girl! That is so totally cool!
Old 02-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 216/209.6/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by M35A2 View Post
My coach does:

Arms at bicep
Chest
Waist at navel
Hips at pelvic bone
Leg - has me hold my arm down on side of leg so she gets a consistent spot to measure
In addition to this my coach does bust and neck. Make sure to wear same bra each time!
Old 02-23-2013, 07:44 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 216/209.6/180

Height: 5'9

Just having a break from my supper and had to share. It is sooo good. Chicken lettuce wraps. I got some alerady thinly sliced chicken breasts which I cooked separately and made cauliflower rice with orange pepper, celery, mushrooms, green onions, garlic and ginger. I add to the lettuce the chicken, rice, and a drizzle of the sauce which is so good (apple cider vinegar, soya sauce to darken, green onions, ginger, and lemon grass just floating around), fold lettuce over and yum! Anyway going to get back to eating and reading. Kids already ate so it's just me checking out what's going on around here.

Last edited by ladylunk; 02-23-2013 at 07:47 PM. Reason: typos there still could be more.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:36 PM   #51  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

Quote:
I just had to share my NSV because I'm so excited.... Got into my 14W jeans today!!! (YAY)
Yay!!!
Quote:
Today is my one month anniversary of starting IP. I've lost 17 pounds and couldn't be happier!

Finding this forum has been a blessing.
Great job!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylunk View Post
Just having a break from my supper and had to share. It is sooo good. Chicken lettuce wraps. I got some alerady thinly sliced chicken breasts which I cooked separately and made cauliflower rice with orange pepper, celery, mushrooms, green onions, garlic and ginger. I add to the lettuce the chicken, rice, and a drizzle of the sauce which is so good (apple cider vinegar, soya sauce to darken, green onions, ginger, and lemon grass just floating around), fold lettuce over and yum! Anyway going to get back to eating and reading. Kids already ate so it's just me checking out what's going on around here.
That sounds delicious! I'm definitely going to try it!
Old 02-23-2013, 10:44 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 325/312/190

Height: 5'6

Funny thing happened to me this week. Was meeting with a co-worker that I haven't seen in a few months. She saw me, looked at my face, and said 'something looks different'. Remembering all the comments about people thinking that they had a new haircut, that's what I said! I said that I had just got a haircut (which I had), but really, the weight loss really shows in my face. I just laughed inside, remembering all the comments on here!
Old 02-23-2013, 11:09 PM   #53  
IP- a journey; not a race

S/C/G: 245/188/168

Height: 5'4" 41yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylunk View Post
That does sound so good. Will you come to my house and be my IP chef lol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LittleStar View Post
Funny thing happened to me this week. Was meeting with a co-worker that I haven't seen in a few months. She saw me, looked at my face, and said 'something looks different'. Remembering all the comments about people thinking that they had a new haircut, that's what I said! I said that I had just got a haircut (which I had), but really, the weight loss really shows in my face. I just laughed inside, remembering all the comments on here!
That is so crazy to me that people can't see the difference between a new haircut and obvious weight loss lol! Oh well! I know when she see's you the next time, there's no way she'll confuse the two again. Congrats!
Old 02-24-2013, 02:09 AM   #54  

Height: 5'8

Been such a busy couple daysv-- the boyfriend is now on IP with me and wants pickles - is there a certain type/brand and ingredients I should avoid?? Also specific mustard brands??
Old 02-24-2013, 08:46 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 219/Start IP at 206/172/135

Height: 5 feet 3 inches

4th weigh in tomorrow.

started my journey a year and half a go, but such a difference since starting IP four weeks ago. A year and half ago, my 18w pants were getting tight. Was wearing 18 regular at beginning of month. Tried on a size 14 regular today and they fit very nicely.

Can't wait for weigh in tomorrow. Very encouraged for the first time in a very very long time as I am also dealing with menopause, PCOS,hypothyrodism and all of their lovely side effects.

woot woot!

Congrats to everyone else's losses:

Last edited by ginettepv; 02-24-2013 at 08:47 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:55 AM   #56  
Started IP 1/8/13

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crred96 View Post
Hi all...had my first WI yesterday...8.2 lbs and 3 inches! �� On to week 2!!!
Congrats on the loss! Makes all the headaches worth it, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynette826 View Post
Also tried cauliflower rice yesterday for the first time. Something I will be making many more times. Delicious! We had a craft/dinner night, and the menu was Cafe Rio burritos/salads. I brought my own "rice", and grilled chicken, and didn't feel totally left out as they were enjoying the sweet pork, and real rice. Definitely a win!
Love the cauliflower rice. We are getting rutabega-d out right now, so I think the cauliflower will be our next go-to veggie!

Quote:
Congrats! I started 6 weeks ago and I'm loving the results as well!

I went shopping yesterday (Target - I'm a big spender ) and found a size M sweater that fit great and size 14 pants. Rather than buy the 14's I bought the 12's so I have something to grow into. I could have zipped them but they were way too tight to wear (or sit in). Motivation!
Old 02-24-2013, 11:00 AM   #57  
started 2/22/11

S/C/G: 233/184/165

Height: 5' 7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by star19600 View Post

I went shopping yesterday (Target - I'm a big spender ) and found a size M sweater that fit great and size 14 pants. Rather than buy the 14's I bought the 12's so I have something to grow into. I could have zipped them but they were way too tight to wear (or sit in). Motivation!

I am right there with you girl!! I can get my 12's closed and zipped BUT I would be awfully uncomfortable SITTING lol!!
Old 02-24-2013, 11:01 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 250/241/135

Height: 5'6

Morning all . Down another pound and a half this morning. Those chicken lettuce wraps sound delish! I'll be stopping on my way home from work to stock up on some veggies this week. I'll be looking for a recipe for cauliflower rice tonight for dinner yum!
Old 02-24-2013, 11:43 AM   #59  
Started IP 01/31/13

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Cleaning the kitchen, I just came across a tin of dark chocolate covered cranberries. I smelled them.

Smelled them again.

thought about 3FC.

dropped them out of the tin and into the garbage. Win! Thanks for being here y'all.
That is a WIN! Shows how strong you are in your commitment.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:02 PM   #60  
Started IP 01/31/13

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Good for you!

Quote:
Bust, waist, hips, thigh, upper arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginettepv View Post
Can't wait for weigh in tomorrow. Very encouraged for the first time in a very very long time as I am also dealing with menopause, PCOS,hypothyrodism and all of their lovely side effects.D
Similar issues here. Also at week 4 and feeling great. This is the most hopeful I have ever felt on a weight loss program. We can do this!
Closed Thread