Old 02-23-2013, 10:27 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 152/150/125

Height: 5'5/ Athletic

Default Do I need to buy IP products?

I'm working with a coach at a clinic, but just found out my mom's friend has a lot of IP stuff left over from when she did the diet a year ago and said I could have it for free!! Woot! Woot!

I want to continue at the clinic, but do they get a weekly "kick back" from me buying the food? Are you able to continue at a clinic if your buying your IP stuff from else where?
bbits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #2  
Started IP 12-26-2012

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbits View Post
I'm working with a coach at a clinic, but just found out my mom's friend has a lot of IP stuff left over from when she did the diet a year ago and said I could have it for free!! Woot! Woot!

I want to continue at the clinic, but do they get a weekly "kick back" from me buying the food? Are you able to continue at a clinic if your buying your IP stuff from else where?
Clinics make their money through the sale of food. My clinic charges nothing over the price of the food/supplements, so I'd think you'd have to talk to your coach. I would assume you might get a bad reaction.

I had to admit to my coach a couple of weeks ago that I was buying a bunch of stuff online, much cheaper, and frankly, I have to because we're on a serious budget and my diet is really eating into the monthly food bill for the whole family!

He wasn't happy with me, told me he really didn't approve, but didn't want me to quit coming. So I go in once every 2 weeks now, and just buy a few items from him - IP foods I really like that I can't get *much* cheaper elsewhere.

If I were in your position, I'd take the free food and run. But that's me. I don't really think I need to be going to the coach any longer.
leannekarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:29 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 152/150/125

Height: 5'5/ Athletic

Hemmm... I think I'm going to talk to her and maybe see if I can pay a small "service fee" for the coaching?

I think the accountability is really what I'm looking for out of this program anyways at the end of the day. I need to know that someone else is going to keep me in check.

Hopefully we can work something out, all I know is I can't do dieting on my own, I need help

Last edited by bbits; 02-23-2013 at 11:31 AM.
bbits is offline   Reply With Quote