Peer-to-Peer Coaching Anyone?

• I have a horrible coach. In fact, I wouldn't even call her a coach. She just weighs me and I pay for my packets. That's literally all that happens when I see her.

I need a little one-on-one encouragement. Would anyone be interesting in emailing each other -maybe words of encouragement, what we ate, etc on a daily basis? My current focus is to just take things one day at a time, so I would love to be able to email someone my weight, what I ate, and anything related about my day for accountability and encouragement.

Anyone interested?
  • Sure, PM me and tell me a little about yourself, we can keep in touch for sure if it'll help.
  • Get a "myfitnesspal" acct and you can log your food there. Lots of people have an account so you could "friend" that way. May help you feel a bit more accountable and you can see what others are eating too. Also makes pretty graphs of your progress, saves recipes etc.

That reminds me -- I need to log on there!
  • Thanks nineonline and i loveee myfitnesspal
  • If anyone else wants/needs a partner, I'd love one.
  • I agree, use myfitnesspal - great way to log your food/water/vitamins AND get support

My username is Tarableone
  • just PM me if you need someone. I have dropped 65 lbs so far and planning on another 65. The closer I get to my goal the lower I set it. I may be on this plan for 30 more years! hahaha
  • Quote: just PM me if you need someone. I have dropped 65 lbs so far and planning on another 65. The closer I get to my goal the lower I set it. I may be on this plan for 30 more years! hahaha
    I just sent you a PM. I see we are close by and have similar stats - I need a IP Buddy!