Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 12:25 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Agree!!! Where do you get your alternatives from? I order from Nashua but duty and shipping is a killer!!
Just posted about this over in the Canada thread.

Seems many of the canaian IP clinics are now selling the Proti stuff instead but at the same price as they were charging for IP products. I am afraid that is why protienwell.ca no longer is selling Proti ones. At least they had nothing last week.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:03 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 181/137/136 Start: 11/28/12

Height: 5'2"

[QUOTE=joysh;4624235]Hi All!

Home with a little bit of flu, I think.

But VERY EXCITED about my WI this week! I finally hit my 70 pound mark! Just a little bit more (I keep moving my goal down) and then I'm ready to phase off. I'll post new pictures (in my newest clothes) soon.

GREAT JOB!! What an Inspiration!
Old 02-07-2013, 01:20 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 248.6/231.5/180

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Agree!!! Where do you get your alternatives from? I order from Nashua but duty and shipping is a killer!!
I order my puddings and bars from Nashua and my RTD shakes from Dr. Bernstein shop site (which comes from Ontario) you can also get bars that are the same as some of the Nashua ones from Dr.Bernstein site as well. Even with shipping and duty all combined I find I am saving myself about half the price it would cost if I was still buying from the clinic. I order my omega 3's from nutraways in Vancouver, they are 18$ for a bottle of the Nordic naturals where are my clinic a lesser quality brand was 33$ a bottle.

Hope this helps
Old 02-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #34  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

Wow, found us close to the bottom of page 2! I'm just checking in for the evening. I am about to register myself for another distance education course starting on Monday. I'm not sure why I'm doing this because I still feel like I'm getting over the last one. But if I want to get the program done, I just have to get to it.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:02 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Good grief, page 2 is unacceptable!

Great NSV today! Went to the dentist for the 6 month cleaning and he says "Wow, you look fantastic! Have you lost some weight?" And that, ladies and gentlemen will keep you in business
Old 02-07-2013, 10:13 PM   #36  

Height: magmeepEVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmmommy2 View Post
Good grief, page 2 is unacceptable!

Great NSV today! Went to the dentist for the 6 month cleaning and he says "Wow, you look fantastic! Have you lost some weight?" And that, ladies and gentlemen will keep you in business
Yes, great NSV! Congrats, Mandy!

One for me too--my car started to overheat today, so I took it to the shop. When I picked it up, the owner asked me if I had lost a lot of weight. He asked how I did it and said I looked great. That worked, I then asked him to find me some tires and fix my oil leak. Great salesman he is.

Last edited by Starshine; 02-07-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:17 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
Yes, great NSV! Congrats, Mandy!

One for me too--my car started to overheat today, so I took it to the shop. When I picked it up, the owner asked me if I had lost a lot of weight. He asked how I did it and said I looked great. That worked, I then asked him to find me some tires and fix my oil leak. Great salesman he is.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the unexpected comments! Sure makes me walk a little taller
Old 02-07-2013, 10:27 PM   #38  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

Sahmmommy2 and Starshine, congrats on the great compliments.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:03 PM   #39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonicaKolesnik View Post
I order my puddings and bars from Nashua and my RTD shakes from Dr. Bernstein shop site (which comes from Ontario) you can also get bars that are the same as some of the Nashua ones from Dr.Bernstein site as well. Even with shipping and duty all combined I find I am saving myself about half the price it would cost if I was still buying from the clinic. I order my omega 3's from nutraways in Vancouver, they are 18$ for a bottle of the Nordic naturals where are my clinic a lesser quality brand was 33$ a bottle.

Hope this helps
Thanks Monica! I will check out dr bernsteins site. I also order from Nashua.

I got yet another "you've change your hair" comment! . I just smile and say yes thanks!!! LOVE it!!
Old 02-08-2013, 12:29 AM   #40  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post
Wow, Scorbett and Kitkat and Beck and Wuv! At goal or almost there! I, too, have been lurking on the maintainers' thread. I know it's going to be soon. About one more month for me!

Yes, I'm bummed about the price hike. For now, I'll buy one box at the clinic and 2 from the online store.
Congrats, Joysh on the 70 lbs! I am excited that alot of the people that I have been dieting with for many months will be working on maintaining also!
Old 02-08-2013, 05:15 AM   #41  
Reboot Jan 2018

Height: 5'7"

I just want to say I think you all look great and are a great inspiration to me. I've never posted on this thread but have been reading it regularly. I started IP on January 11th and have been 100% OP the entire time. I lost 32 lbs two years ago doing a low carb diet with a nutritionist but had put back on 15 of that after I stopped going to her and stopped eating properly. Decided to start this year off right and while doing some searching online found out about IP. Made an appointment and started right away. I'm down 14 lbs and 8.5 inches in 4 weeks and feel great! It's nice to know that even once I get to my goal weight and I'm in maintenance I'll still have this site for advice. You guys are awesome!
Old 02-08-2013, 07:22 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 248.6/231.5/180

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Thanks Monica! I will check out dr bernsteins site. I also order from Nashua.

I got yet another "you've change your hair" comment! . I just smile and say yes thanks!!! LOVE it!!
I got the same thing yesterday at the dentist, it was funny cause as I left she said " I really like you hair like that is it shorter then last time" Now I was at the dentist and did not really do my hair, she looked at me kinda funny and I said we'll it might be cause I am 75lbs lighter then the last time you saw me (which sadly yo say was at least a year and a bit ago.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheekyskeeter View Post
I just want to say I think you all look great and are a great inspiration to me. I've never posted on this thread but have been reading it regularly. I started IP on January 11th and have been 100% OP the entire time. I lost 32 lbs two years ago doing a low carb diet with a nutritionist but had put back on 15 of that after I stopped going to her and stopped eating properly. Decided to start this year off right and while doing some searching online found out about IP. Made an appointment and started right away. I'm down 14 lbs and 8.5 inches in 4 weeks and feel great! It's nice to know that even once I get to my goal weight and I'm in maintenance I'll still have this site for advice. You guys are awesome!
Cheeky to the 100% thread. We look forward to reading posts from you.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:49 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 227/189/150

Height: 5"4

I finally made the jump to alternatives and ordered last night after reading about the price hike. With me and my daughter both doing IP anything I can save and still get the same results will be great. Week 5 wi today praying for ONDERLAND and wondering if I will get the news about prices going up.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:28 AM   #44  

Height: magmeepEVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat169 View Post
Sahmmommy2 and Starshine, congrats on the great compliments.
Thanks, KitKat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmmommy2 View Post
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the unexpected comments! Sure makes me walk a little taller
Me too! It's always wonderful when someone says something nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheekyskeeter View Post
Welcome, Cheekyskeeter! What a great start to the new year. Congrats! And please post here, as I'd love to see that cute bulldog face avatar more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc1661cl View Post
I finally made the jump to alternatives and ordered last night after reading about the price hike. With me and my daughter both doing IP anything I can save and still get the same results will be great. Week 5 wi today praying for ONDERLAND and wondering if I will get the news about prices going up.
Ooh, WONDERLAND! Congrats!
Old 02-08-2013, 09:21 AM   #45  
Reboot Jan 2018

Height: 5'7"

Thanks! I'm stuck home today due to a huge snowstorm so I'm making use of my extra free time and cleaning out my closet of my big baggy clothes. No more hiding for me!
Closed Thread