Old 02-06-2013, 09:00 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 165/137.2/140

Height: 5ft 6in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMaZu View Post
Just popping in after a crazy month.
As some of you now, literally two days after I started my reboot, my brothers health took a serious turn for the worst. We travelled back and forth between San Diego and Portland for long stays. He finally died last Friday after a long, troubled life. Happy to know he's finally at peace...
My reboot has definitely been off and on, by choice though. I'm just about back to where I need to be so all is good there.
Heading to Las Vegas to spend some time with my youngest daughter and her husband. Another daughter and her grandson will meet up so am looking forward to some down time with all of them.
Sorry I don't post more often; I lurk whenever I get a chance, so know I'm still here with all of you.
Barbara
Barbara, I'm so sorry for your loss.
MelissaM39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:40 AM   #122  

S/C/G: 144/138.0/118

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit girl View Post
Hi all...I hope that your reboots are all going well!! I haven't been here for awhile...not sure if you even remember me. I went into maintenance in December...then struggled through the holidays...did a reboot beginning of this year & lost 16 lbs back down to 111 lbs. Well...in the past 3 weeks & 3 days, I've managed to put on 30 pounds! I REALLY fell of the wagon hard core. I can't believe I'm almost back to where I started last summer. It took me 14 weeks to lose about 40 lbs. Do you think it will take me that long to lose what I've gained in 3?

I guess my biggest fear is that I just can't seem to get back into P1. Each and every day of the past 3 weeks, I've started out with the best intentions, then around 2 - 3 p.m. I just fall off the wagon. I seem to rationalize "ok...before I start this diet let me pig out one last day." I could just cry. I'm so sorry to share this with you...I just figured that you may understand. I'll be seeing my coach on Thursday. She has told me that we'll work through this & get me back on track. When I went into Maintenance I didn't get to see her at all...due to trips, holidays, weather, & etc.

I've read articles on yo yo dieting...which is what I've done. One phrase that I've pulled from it is "It's ok to mess up, but never give up." I'm not going to give up. I must take action now...so that I can feel great this summer (Man...I felt wonderful January 13th...and that wasn't that long ago!). This is definately something to learn from...how quickly the weight will come back if I'm not on plan. Any motivational thoughts??

Tomorrow, 2/6/13, will be my official restart. Really...it will! You'll have to hold me to it!
Hi Fit Girl,

I just cant comprehend how the scale would go up 30 lbs in 3 weeks.....Do you really look like you weigh 144? I really dont think thats reall weight, you probably only gained 10....I gained 35 lbs pregnant in 40 weeks....so I really doubt it. At your height and weight you would be a size 8 or 10 right? Are you a size 8? Have you measured yourself?
I also cant believe you lose 16 lbs in 13 days. I have gone from 141 to 128 in 6 weeks.....and I am stuck at 128 for more than a week.

I would get OP ASAP. We all fall off the wagon, I want you to do this for yourself, and maybe gigher your goal weight to 120? You are 5 inches taller than me and my goal is 120
LexiChanel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:44 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMaZu View Post
Just popping in after a crazy month.
As some of you now, literally two days after I started my reboot, my brothers health took a serious turn for the worst. We travelled back and forth between San Diego and Portland for long stays. He finally died last Friday after a long, troubled life. Happy to know he's finally at peace...
My reboot has definitely been off and on, by choice though. I'm just about back to where I need to be so all is good there.
Heading to Las Vegas to spend some time with my youngest daughter and her husband. Another daughter and her grandson will meet up so am looking forward to some down time with all of them.
Sorry I don't post more often; I lurk whenever I get a chance, so know I'm still here with all of you.
Barbara
Sorry to hear of your loss, but it must be a little easier knowing he is in a better place. Take Care
thin4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:50 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 144/138.0/118

Height: 5'0"

MaMaZu,
So Sorry
LexiChanel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:14 AM   #125  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

Mama - so sorry for your loss, I'm glad that you look at it as him being at peace now ... I thinks that a very healthy way to grieve. Sounds like you will be having some more positive times though with your visit! Good for you, enjoy that time

Melissa - woot woot! Weigh to go (see how I did that )

fit_girl - I agree with Lexi - I would imagine it's almost impossible to put a true 30 pounds on in 3 weeks! I'm guessing if you get OP you'll see most of that is inflammation and water weight. So today was to be you're first day - how's it going?? We're here when you have those weak moments. Maybe you're just letting yourself get too hungry?

Calling xolina - did you start the cellulite reduction? How's it going for you?

Calling Maggie - how are you doing? Just want to rub it in that it's ABOVE freezing in PA today! A balmy 36 F, going to an extremely warm high of 40 F today ... sorry ..
healthyangie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:29 AM   #126  

S/C/G: 144/144/114

Height: 5'5"

MaMaZu, I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. We are thinking of you...
Fit girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:35 AM   #127  

Hi...thanks for all of your support!

This morning is going well & I'm right on track (of course it has always started out this way!). So far so good (although I do feel a little hungry already!). It is going to be a good day! Last night I did my planning for the week & wrote "restart" on my journal!

Yes...I know 30 lbs seem impossible. I'm now in size 10 pants (up from a size 2/4). I look pretty puffy - & kind of like I'm pregnant (I'm not!). Hopefully a lot of it is water...we'll see. I know I have my work cut out for me. So...here's to day 1!

I'd be very interested to hear about the cellulte protocol, too! Are any of you on it?
Old 02-06-2013, 12:02 PM   #128  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit girl View Post
Hi...thanks for all of your support!

This morning is going well & I'm right on track (of course it has always started out this way!). So far so good (although I do feel a little hungry already!). It is going to be a good day! Last night I did my planning for the week & wrote "restart" on my journal!

Yes...I know 30 lbs seem impossible. I'm now in size 10 pants (up from a size 2/4). I look pretty puffy - & kind of like I'm pregnant (I'm not!). Hopefully a lot of it is water...we'll see. I know I have my work cut out for me. So...here's to day 1!

I'd be very interested to hear about the cellulte protocol, too! Are any of you on it?
I was wondering where you were? I tried messaging you back but couldn't. Did you drop the 2012 from your profile? I am having some struggles too so we can help each other!
Hgamroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:06 PM   #129  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

fit_girl - I'm doing the cellulite protocol and it's help me bump my loss quite a bit. I really don't have much to lose at all and after 4 weeks I had only lost a couple lbs so we switched me to this... in 1 week I went down 2.4 so I'm happy with it so far. I think xolina is also doing it ...
healthyangie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:51 PM   #130  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
I was wondering where you were? I tried messaging you back but couldn't. Did you drop the 2012 from your profile? I am having some struggles too so we can help each other!
Hey you!! Yes, we had some issues....long story short...I had to create a new profile. So I still have to wait to PM people, and for my siggy! (Not that I really want that to show up!)

But lets do work together through this. It's been difficult, but we can do it!!
Old 02-06-2013, 12:52 PM   #131  

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyangie View Post
fit_girl - I'm doing the cellulite protocol and it's help me bump my loss quite a bit. I really don't have much to lose at all and after 4 weeks I had only lost a couple lbs so we switched me to this... in 1 week I went down 2.4 so I'm happy with it so far. I think xolina is also doing it ...
Thanks for sharing! This may be a great option down the road for me! Congrats on the extra loss!!
Old 02-06-2013, 02:57 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Hey fit girl
Rebooting is hard. Stop telling yourself you will start tomorrow and just start now, with you next meal. Tomorrow can then be better!

In 2012 I gained 12 pounds over Christmas. They were hard to get off. I found writing down some positive goal and or reasons why I should stick with phase 1 and reading them every morning and night really helped.

Good luck.
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #133  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
Hey fit girl
Rebooting is hard. Stop telling yourself you will start tomorrow and just start now, with you next meal. Tomorrow can then be better!

In 2012 I gained 12 pounds over Christmas. They were hard to get off. I found writing down some positive goal and or reasons why I should stick with phase 1 and reading them every morning and night really helped.

Good luck.
Thanks for your reply! Everyone has been so supporive here...thanks to all of you! I'm doing this right, starting today...tomorrow I go back to my coach with my tail between my legs!! For some reason I think that I have to eat a bunch of junk food knowing what I will all must give up. But honestly, I think I miss those juicy veggies!

Thanks again for your input. I miss reading your posts. How is precision nutrition going for you?
Old 02-06-2013, 06:03 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

So far it has been very interesting. I am in their lean eating program, but because they introduce small change very slowly all I have really changed is my workouts. I am following their program instead of going to my usual YMCA classes.

So far, so good!

Your coach is there for support. Don't feel like you have failed...just see this as a natural bump in the road and be proud of yourself for recognizing it and getting back on track!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:27 PM   #135  

Hey Everyone!!! I dont know about you all but it has sure been a busy week; I can't believe tomorrow is Thursday... Almost another week down for being OP for all of us!! Yay go us!!

Healthyangie:
Plan is going good so far, had a few more veggies (zucchinni) yesterday night.. I hope it doesn't affect anything too badly. I have cut out coffee everyday and, if anything, having a decaf tea at night! Congrats on your drop!!! Thats awesome!!! How is the plan going for you?
xolina13 is offline   Reply With Quote