Old 02-06-2013, 09:03 PM   #136  

Love the dancing ladies for inches lost on waist. Really cute.
girlpenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:05 PM   #137  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xolina13 View Post
Happy Friday everyone!!! Here we go into another weekend - we can do it!!

I am seeing my coach tomorrow afternoon and I am going to ask about the Cellulite protocol and see if she thinks it's for me.
No one has told me about the cellulite protocol. I am going to check at my next weigh-in. Love the info on these boards.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:12 PM   #138  

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
If you are new to IP you may find more information in the Daily thread - this one is for folks who were in maintenance and are doing a "restart".

To answer your question though, NO you should not be doing that much exercise in your first few weeks of Phase 1. You are not eating enough calories to sustain really hard exercise and fuel muscle recovery. Once your body is adjusted to being in ketosis (week 3 or 4) you can re-introduce some exercise, but you HAVE to add an extra packet within 1/2 hr of completing your routine, and possibly also a half of a restricted item before you work out if you are going to be doing something intense. You need to listen to your body carefully - too much fatigue, headaches, dizziness, extreme hunger mean you were working too hard and didn't compensate with enough extra food.
Thanks for that info re: exercise. It is most helpful. I have a better understanding of the whys of no exercise at the beginning. Thanks.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:32 AM   #139  

S/C/G: 165/137.2/140

Height: 5ft 6in

Good morning ladies!!

Just doing my daily check in with everyone. I hope everyone's having a great week and I have to agree with Xolina, the week is just flying by for me!
MelissaM39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:36 AM   #140  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

S/C/G: 212/104.2/120

Height: 5'2"

I have reached my goal weight but now thinking I want re - think it and lower my goal ...I am short and I have not lost weight evenly. I think I probably would be best served to stay on Phase 1 for at least another month so I can reach the low end for my height and I think I shrunk an inch to boot.
How many of you once you reach goal decided to go lower ?and how much harder was it for you to lose it?
Roo2
Roo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:21 AM   #141  

S/C/G: 144/138.0/118

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo2 View Post
I have reached my goal weight but now thinking I want re - think it and lower my goal ...I am short and I have not lost weight evenly. I think I probably would be best served to stay on Phase 1 for at least another month so I can reach the low end for my height and I think I shrunk an inch to boot.
How many of you once you reach goal decided to go lower ?and how much harder was it for you to lose it?
Roo2
Yes, I am short too, so I am thinking of going to 115, my original was 120. But I have been stuck at the same weight for a almost a month. Do you have any suggestions on how I can get the scale moving? Ive been stuck at 128, and want to get to 120....
LexiChanel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:21 AM   #142  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Good morning everyone
Most of us had dreams about food our first time around on IP. Well, I have to admit that the vivid erotic dreams I'm having this time around are much much more enjoyable
Is anyone else experiencing them??
thin4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:52 AM   #143  

I dream about food allot....scaryyyyyy. I dream of my moms pasta and lasagna, my mom is from the old country Sicily, and shes the best cook ever!
Old 02-07-2013, 10:08 AM   #144  

S/C/G: 165/137.2/140

Height: 5ft 6in

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin4me View Post
Good morning everyone
Well, I have to admit that the vivid erotic dreams I'm having this time around are much much more enjoyable
Is anyone else experiencing them??
Thin, I had some doozies my first time around, never had any dreams about food, but it would have made for some great conversations had I had some erotic dreams with food in them!!
MelissaM39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:04 PM   #145  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning all!

xolina - glad to hear it's going well. It's going well for me but I have to say it's TOUGH! Man do I want a piece of cheese! Or even a small bite of steak!!!

girlpenny - thanks I want to be able to move like them!

Roo - I did that ... I set an original goal last year, met it, stayed in maitenance through the holidays and am now losing a bit more. You must be very tiny framed if that number on your sig is still not enough though ... I honestly don't think just picking a number works all that well .. we are constantly evolving during this diet which is why I chose measurements now ...

smiling Melissa - I like the mix - food and erotic I do have a story about tabasco when we all meet up!!

Can't say I'm having any erotic dreams but I do dream about the food ... it's weird because I'm used to night terrors, have had them all my life but when I'm OP, it usually goes like this ..

I'll be at a restaurant or somewhere besides home eating with friends and my DH and after I've already eaten the forbidden, I go in to a shear panic state realizing I wasn't supposed to and start thinking "I gotta get this out of me!!" "I forgot I wasn't supposed to eat that!" "I have to go running now!!!" And my DH will just keep saying "Relax, I'll love you fat ..."

So freaking bizarre!!!
healthyangie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #146  

I dream about food too, burgers and italian food.....

I changed my goal to 5 lbs lower because I am really short I also measure bigger in inches than I did at this weight before my son was born.....strange, I am a size 10.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:07 PM   #147  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Hi everyone, Well we're preparing for a blizzard...So, that's a reason to go off my reboot... We're expecting to get 1 - 2 feet of snow tomorrow. What could be better than some good food and a drink...(or two), while watching all that snow fall. Home is perfectly clean too so I'm super psyched!

I did manage to lose one more pound. I'm not going to go crazy, like I use to...

Hope you're all doing well and can't wait to read up again on what everyone's been up to!
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:42 PM   #148  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Canadians on alternatives have been purchasing ProtiDiet food through Proteinwell which no longer exists. There is another company on the intranet called "ProtiFood" - several of us want to order from them as the prices are reasonable but are hesitant as we cannot access their phone number - I'm thinking it is accessible only from the states.

Would someone like to call 1-877-676-0050 and ask them if they ship to Canada and how much they charge????? We've tried emailing them but haven't received a response so therefore don't want to provide credit card info

thanks a bunch!!
You could even try practicing your "canadian verbage & accent"
thin4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #149  

healthyangie: I agree!! I would do anything for some yogurt ha ha. Oh well, soon enough.

I hope everyone had an awesome Thursday, only one more day and we are into the weekend again. Sending positive vibes to you all
xolina13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:38 PM   #150  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Angie, interesting dream! I remember my dreams every night...they can be exhausting!

Update...we're now expected to get 24 + feet of snow!!!

Hopefully if we lose power it won't be for too long...
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote