30 By Mother's Day!

You're on Page 5 of 13
Go to
  • Quote: Ok I'm in!
  • Hi All, I have 3 kids and 5 cats, and I'm in! Just saw this challenge due to computer issues, but am getting a new laptop tonight, so I'll be checking back regularly. Good luck to all!
  • I've joined in as well! I'm excited. I've joined several other challenges over the months, but this one I might just make goal. I'll be close for sure.
  • Quote: I've joined in as well! I'm excited. I've joined several other challenges over the months, but this one I might just make goal. I'll be close for sure.
    Your progress so far has been amazing... you look SO much younger! I hope this challenge takes you to your goal.

I'm down 2.4 for the first weigh-in of this challenge... woohoo!
  • Quote: Thanks for this! Today I'm jumping in with both feet. I've had 3 weeks of trying...I need to get the ball rolling on this. Today, 2/5/13, is going to be a successful day 1 for me. To do this, I will start with 4 packets my first couple of days. I've found that I lose my resolve around 2to 3 pm every afternoon. That's not going to happen again!

I just told our kids that we are going to Disneyland in May...gotta get to feeling great by then!!
    Great goal to work toward! Mine is my brother's wedding in May. I want to show up looking better than my family has seen me in a decade!
  • RareBird - Welcome...looks like you have quite the family!! How's the new laptop working? Congrats on your loss for this week!!!

Halfagain - you are getting close to goal...we'd love to have you reach it here!

leannekarella - won't that feel great...looking amazing at your brother's wedding!! Talk about a great goal!!
  • Down 2.2lbs!!
  • OK, I am one week behind.. but I am totally in. I need the motivation! I have my 20 year reunion and have stalled lately!
  • Quote: Your progress so far has been amazing... you look SO much younger! I hope this challenge takes you to your goal.

I'm down 2.4 for the first weigh-in of this challenge... woohoo!
    Quote: RareBird - Welcome...looks like you have quite the family!! How's the new laptop working? Congrats on your loss for this week!!!

Halfagain - you are getting close to goal...we'd love to have you reach it here!

leannekarella - won't that feel great...looking amazing at your brother's wedding!! Talk about a great goal!!
    Thank you. I have been inspired by so many others all along the way. New ideas for making things work better, NSV's, and just support in general. We are all in this together. It doesn't matter if you've lost 5 lbs or 50 we support each other. These challenges are yet another way to motivate me. The "oh my goodness, I'm going to have to update that chart!" feelings are powerful stuff. So here's to a great WI this week (tomorrow for me), or at least not the wrong direction!
  • WOO HOO - another 5 bites the dust. Thank you everyone for your motivation!!!
  • 3 lbs lost this week, not to be found again! Off to a great start!
  • Down 1.8.
  • Quote: RareBird - Welcome...looks like you have quite the family!! How's the new laptop working? Congrats on your loss for this week!!!

Thanks Fit Girl! The new laptop took a bit longer than I expected to get used to. The machine is great, but the operating system is Windows 8, which is quite the learning curve.
  • Congrats on all the great weigh ins this week!
  • Im in!