Rhubarb

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • I'm having a hard time finding frozen rhubarb near me. I have a wicked craving! I live in Rhode Island, but am close enough to Connecticut that i wouldn't mind making a trip in. I've checked Stop and Shop, Walmart and Shop Rite at this point. Anyone have any other suggestions??
  • If you are ever in Massachusetts they have fresh rhubarb at the fruit center marketplace in Milton.
  • Quote: If you are ever in Massachusetts they have fresh rhubarb at the fruit center marketplace in Milton.
    In Canada the only place that always seems to have it is Safeway in the frozen section.
    I am not sure about the US Safeways.
  • Whole Foods and Fresh Market are the only places that I have found it
  • Didn't even think about Whole Foods! I have one about forty minutes from me. Thank you!
  • I'm in southeastern MA - I can rarely find the rhubarb frozen at our stores, and the nearest whole foods is in RI! I haven't checked the Trader Joe's in Foxboro yet, they may have it.
  • Quote: I haven't checked the Trader Joe's in Foxboro yet, they may have it.
    I live about 10 minutes away from that Trader Joes and have yet to get over there! I need to take a ride over and see if they carry rhubarb! Thx for the suggestion!!
  • Quote: I live about 10 minutes away from that Trader Joes and have yet to get over there! I need to take a ride over and see if they carry rhubarb! Thx for the suggestion!!
    Nice - we may be neighbors soon, we want to move back up there once hubby finishes school! I am from Mansfield and still go to church in Foxboro
  • I've found it in the small, local health food stores but now in whole foods! Look by the frozen fruit rather than veggies.
  • Quote: Nice - we may be neighbors soon, we want to move back up there once hubby finishes school! I am from Mansfield and still go to church in Foxboro
    Sweet! Attleboro here.....I'd say "Go Pats".....but we all know how THAT worked out!

Quote: I've found it in the small, local health food stores but now in whole foods! Look by the frozen fruit rather than veggies.
    I remember I found a frozen bag SOMEWHERE over a year ago.....just can't remember where THAT was! Thanks for your suggestions

! I hope the OP has better luck!
  • Quote: Sweet! Attleboro here.....I'd say "Go Pats".....but we all know how THAT worked out!
    Love seeing "Foxboro" and "Go Pats" in this thread! I am originally from New England and am married to the world's biggest Pats fan, and mom to 2 gals who are as big of fans as their dad is!
  • I just bought some today from Central Market which is like a Whole Foods here in Bothell, WA. I know I've seen it at Whole Foods also.
  • Quote: Love seeing "Foxboro" and "Go Pats" in this thread! I am originally from New England and am married to the world's biggest Pats fan, and mom to 2 gals who are as big of fans as their dad is!
    We'll get 'em NEXT year!!!!
  • Quote: Sweet! Attleboro here.....I'd say "Go Pats".....but we all know how THAT worked out!
    Nice!!! I am in Attleboro ALL THE TIME in the summer, my kids LOVE Capron Park and my dad lives in Norton so we visit a lot

Quote: Love seeing "Foxboro" and "Go Pats" in this thread! I am originally from New England and am married to the world's biggest Pats fan, and mom to 2 gals who are as big of fans as their dad is!
    Woo hoo!!!
  • My boyfriend's family is in Central Mass, so i'm thinking on the way up the next time i'll hit up Whole Foods and then check out the markets up there. I'm hoping it's at Whole Foods in Cranston RI though. Would make it much easier! I'm definitely going to stock up this summer and invest in a food saver (and eventually a chest freezer).