Old 01-29-2013, 03:50 AM   #76  

Default PINTEREST BOARD for Ideal Protein recipes....Strict protocol only

Ideal Protein Recipes /All Phases/PINTEREST BOARD
Hello...new to 3FC but have been on Ideal Protein since June 2103....have lost nearly 50 lbs and 18-20 from goal.....Have been a member since July in the 3FC Southern Chicks group on FB...Anyway...some members were wanting a Pinterest Board created for Ideal Protein recipes....so I created a group board. Anyone can pin from the group board but you must be invited to upload any pins and/or recipes...as the board grows we will add other group boards for other things pertaining to Ideal Protein. Here is the link if you are interested in following or joining us ...http://pinterest.com/marieroseb/idea...uthern-chicks/

If this is not allowed on this site...please feel free to contact me via message and it can be removed..unsure what protocol is allowed on here! We have had a rec from Steve in Finland which was so sweet and many of his recipes are pinned on there...Also an awesome new tumblr account from Trang...notarealdiet.tumblr.com recipes are on there as well...You must have a Pinterest account to view or follow this board....Ideal Protein/Recipes/Southern Chicks....My username is marieroseb or Marie B..this group board is on my personal board...scroll down and you'll find it under the "I"'s ... Do NOT follow all of my boards...I have 216 ...lol...Good luck and Happy Pinning...we have over 300 new followers in three days...nearing 1700 total..sorry post so long..you can message me to be added or got to the ADD ME board on my Pinterest board and leave message for invite..I must have email address and/or Pinterest username to send an invite ....Thank you!
If this is not allowed on 3FC site please let me know and it can be removed..no self-promotion is allowed...only recipes that are striclty Ideal protein are allowed.
_________
thatgirl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:43 PM   #77  

Default Pinterest Board for recipes...

well, apparently I am unable to send pm to anyone until i post ten more comments...Several of you have tried to message me and i am sorry ...I am unable to answer you at this time...I will post the link again for those who are having difficulty in finding the group IP board to join....I will need your Pinterest username to invite you but if you want to add any pins or reipes...you can follow and pin from this board etc without joining the group. Here is the link for the group board....the recipes had to be copied and pasted into comment sections due to the length of recipe...Pinterest ony allows 500 characters in description box. Also, you can double-click onto some of the images and it will take you to the recipe...http://pinterest.com/marieroseb/idea...uthern-chicks/ this is the link for the board......to go to my boards and find the group board there ...here is the link....http://pinterest.com/marieroseb/ Do NOT click "follow all" unless you want to follow all 216 boards....just scroll down to the 26th board...its alphabetized and look for Ideal protein heading on board...and then click "follow' onto that board...Hope that helps...As for Pinterest help itself...there are great youtube tutorials now that demonstrate how to install the bookmak and "pin it' button and apps for all mobile devices too...trickier to install pin button on mobile devices...Sorry so long...will PM those that have messaged me when I can....Marie
Old 01-29-2013, 01:27 PM   #78  
Started IP 01/01/13

S/C/G: H-247/S-187.2/ C-137.2/G-125

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
P.S. I'm not criticising as any spreadsheet is cool, but I was surprised that there wasn't a question related to weight lost. However, maybe that's a good thing as the goal is to be OP, which WILL lead to weight loss, and I need the help to stay OP. My weight is coming off, slowly, but results would be better if I could get back to my routine.... off I go to take those @#$! vitamins -- forgot them till the survey!
Good job everyone for being (or at least trying to be) OP. Even though it's not on the spreadsheet, I think anyone who's so inclined should post their weigh ins on this thread, to show what being OP for 50 days can accomplish. Does anyone else agree? I've been staying OP and have been checking in on the spreadsheet at night, but after I did last night, one of those liters of water that I've been drinking everyday got knocked over onto my laptop, and even though it powers up, I get no display... hoping something will change after it dries out completely, but I'm not too hopeful. So until I get that situation worked out (probably won't be able to buy a new one right away...), I won't be able to check in until sometime the following morning after I get to work... and not everyday or the same days because my schedule varies. So I hope missing a few checks ins in ok... I am OP, just WC (without computer ).
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:23 PM   #79  
Restart IP 9/26/13

S/C/G: 208/185/140

Height: 5'6

Just checking in. Doing good! 2nd week weigh in was yesterday. It was 2.6lbs, not as much as I wanted but -10lbs in two weeks does make me happy! But I have a mini annoyance. It's silly but my coach has this state of the art scale that measures muscle, weight, hydration index...(even tells you the weight of each body limb) anyway... My coach was super proud of me this week because I lost 2.6 lbs but gained 2.2 lbs of muscle. I know it's great to not lose muscle while losing weight but I guess since my number on the scale is so high I would just like the see the numbers go down! Lol does that make sense? It is silly I know, and I am proud. Just a little pet peeve!! Haha
Katkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:23 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 185/170/155

Height: 5' 11"

Day 5 tomorrow! Great job checking in with the form everybody! Two more days and the first week is done and dusted, just in time to keep you motivated over the weekend.

I definitely hear you katkat on the scale. Silly numbers!

Thatgirl77, thanks for the recipe info
plaintruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:11 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 211/?/140

Height: 5'3''

Day4 (1 for me) went very well! First full day OP. I did have an extra pack because I did an hour of Pilates. I do that twice a week. Keep it up everyone. Have a good day.
candowilldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:17 AM   #82  

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaintruth View Post
Day 5 tomorrow! Great job checking in with the form everybody! Two more days and the first week is done and dusted, just in time to keep you motivated over the weekend.

Thanks plaintruth...more will be coming as we continue to grow..Thanks! Everyone have a great Wednesday!!!!!
thatgirl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:18 AM   #83  
Fresh start

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaintruth View Post

OMG unbelievable!!! 5 days already... the 50 will be over soon... yay!!!
Good job everbody
foreveryoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:47 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 184/138/130

Height: 5'-4"

First weigh in since the challange started..... 4.6 lbs!!!! What a way to start.
mparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:08 AM   #85  
Fresh start

Quote:
Originally Posted by mparker View Post
First weigh in since the challange started..... 4.6 lbs!!!! What a way to start.
Awesome!!!
Old 01-30-2013, 02:18 PM   #86  
Started IP 01/01/13

S/C/G: H-247/S-187.2/ C-137.2/G-125

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mparker View Post
Great weigh in! I'm "only" down 2.8 this week, but I'll take it!

I just checked in for yesterday from work due to computer problems at home, and I just noticed the sheet says Monday... but I'm sure you'll know it's Tuesday's sheet for recording purposes.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:46 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 244/223/160

Height: 5ft 4in.

Second op day for me. This Challenge is keeping me focused. Good luck all.
TwoTots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:55 PM   #88  
Fresh start

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareBird View Post
Great weigh in! I'm "only" down 2.8 this week, but I'll take it!

I just checked in for yesterday from work due to computer problems at home, and I just noticed the sheet says Monday... but I'm sure you'll know it's Tuesday's sheet for recording purposes.
Awesome job! anything counts, slow and steady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoTots View Post
Second op day for me. This Challenge is keeping me focused. Good luck all.
Good luck to you too!
Old 01-31-2013, 11:27 PM   #89  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

How's everyone doing?

It's been a pretty good week - and I love the survey. When I even think I can't drink more water, I remember I need to get to 80oz to be able to click off that box
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:59 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 244/223/160

Height: 5ft 4in.

Last night was a struggle! But had a meeting with self and am on again. good luck everyone.
TwoTots is offline   Reply With Quote