50 Day Challenge

You're on Page 8 of 8
Go to
  • Day 22 completed! Almost half way there!
  • I know I am all late, but today gives me a month to do this. I started IP last year and lost 30 then phased off. I am back to complete the weight loss and could use the starting help.
  • This fell off the first page so I forgot to check in! Sorry -- will go do that right now
  • I'm joining!! 200 was a breaking point for me. I always looked at the number in fear, then when I passed it, I loving looked back to it.I'm not to my goal and want to be.
  • Just so you know this challenge and the form you fill out at the end of each day is directed towards following the Ideal Protein Diet faithfully each day. What you are doing is great, but it is not the same program that we are following.

And on another note I know some others are filling out the forms. I guess I still will each night........
  • Today was a good day. I had a hard time at lunch because I left mine at home. I did finally find baked chicken and greens though. The greens were really good.
  • Oops! I started this challenge on day 1 and must have totally missed that form we need to fill out. I have been 100% OP since this challenge started (and since I started jan 14) can I still partake in the challenge? I will start filling out the forms now. Lol. Can believe I missed it. Just been seeing ppl mention it.
  • Quote: Oops! I started this challenge on day 1 and must have totally missed that form we need to fill out. I have been 100% OP since this challenge started (and since I started jan 14) can I still partake in the challenge? I will start filling out the forms now. Lol. Can believe I missed it. Just been seeing ppl mention it.
    Me too..Ive been OP since day one but not filling out the forms..
  • Quote: Oops! I started this challenge on day 1 and must have totally missed that form we need to fill out. I have been 100% OP since this challenge started (and since I started jan 14) can I still partake in the challenge? I will start filling out the forms now. Lol. Can believe I missed it. Just been seeing ppl mention it.
    I joined the challenge when it started and have been checking in to read posts and have been 100% OP also. The date on the check in sheet hasn't been updated since Weds 2/6, so I'm wondering if our responses are even being logged, and stopped using the form last week, and sometimes logged 2 or 3 days at a time. It is difficult to to do the sheet everyday... maybe we can just use the thread itself to check in periodically?
  • Mind reader
    You are a mind reader. I am in the exact same place and was really contemplating throwing in the towel. This is a great way to set a new goal of staying on track and following the diet correctly. Thanks for thinking of it!!
  • I am guilty of not completing the form as well. Have been 100% OP though! Keep up the great work everyone!
  • Hi all! Just a quick check in. Started IP January 14th and been 100% OP since I started. I did not do a weigh is at the start of this challenge (I had already lost some since challenge started the 25th) but so far I am down 23lbs in 6 weeks! Yay! How is everyone else doing?