Old 01-28-2013, 01:57 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Alrighty I'm in too - better late than never.
Hopefully this will help me achieve my reboot!

I notice you can see the stats of the group, is there a way to see individual stats as well?
thin4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:21 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 187.4/181.5/138

Height: 5'2"

I'm in!
stymie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:43 PM   #63  
IP- a journey; not a race

S/C/G: 245/188/168

Height: 5'4" 41yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tam67green View Post
Hit a bump in the road today!
I'm bummed, this is truly the first time since October that I've gone to a restaurant and I couldn't find something at least close to being OP. But I took today off for a doctor appointment, my hubby has every other Monday off, and my son has the day off from school. SO...we planned on going to my appointment, then lunch, then going to see a matinee. The doctors office is close to one of my husband's favorite restaurants, it's in the next town over, usually closed on Sunday. So we hardly ever get over there on weekdays.
He and my son really wanted to go there, so I agreed. Everything was either covered with tzatziki (sp?) sauce or feta cheese or both! I had the gyro, scraped off as much sauce as I could and only ate 2-3 small bites of the pita.
OMG, GUILT! I feel so awful about that. I had to confess somewhere. Well, at least I won't gain my whole 48 pounds back just from lunch, and I will be OP for the rest of the day--and try to do better for the remaining 47 days! Thanks for bearing with me and my confession. Guess I wasn't so awesome today...
Tam67green - There's something called Life and even when we do our best, it can still get in the way. Just roll with it, move forward, and don't look back! Remember, this is a journey and we will have learning experiences along the way. It's great when we know ahead of time that we will be going to a specific restaurant and then we can look up their menu and find an OP meal. There are other times when we go to a restaurant at the spur of the moment. Would it have helped you to have an emergency IP kit with you? I always have an IP bar in my purse in case I get stranded somewhere. I know others who carry the WF individual serving dressing packets with them because they can always order a green salad at a restaurant and use this IP allowed salad dressing. Some things to consider................. BTW - YOU are Awesome, it was the choice that wasn't so awesome! Jen
JenRem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:44 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 211/?/140

Height: 5'3''

Hello everyone! i am just gearing up to begin tomorrow. i found this challenge. Brilliant. I am going to fill out the form and stretch my challenge for 2 more days. I love this idea. 50 days OP. Great! Thanks

I just looked at the form and today is Day 3 so tomorrow is Day 4. IS IT TOO LATE TO SIGN UP? I will check in tomorrow anyway. good luck all.

Last edited by candowilldo; 01-28-2013 at 02:47 PM.
candowilldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:07 PM   #65  
Starting over: 7/29/2015

S/C/G: 257/251/150

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenRem View Post
Tam67green - There's something called Life and even when we do our best, it can still get in the way. Just roll with it, move forward, and don't look back! Remember, this is a journey and we will have learning experiences along the way. It's great when we know ahead of time that we will be going to a specific restaurant and then we can look up their menu and find an OP meal. There are other times when we go to a restaurant at the spur of the moment. Would it have helped you to have an emergency IP kit with you? I always have an IP bar in my purse in case I get stranded somewhere. I know others who carry the WF individual serving dressing packets with them because they can always order a green salad at a restaurant and use this IP allowed salad dressing. Some things to consider................. BTW - YOU are Awesome, it was the choice that wasn't so awesome! Jen
Jen--thanks for the kind words! I appreciate it! I have taken the individual WF dressing packs along with me in the past, but it just didn't occur to me today. Thanks for the ideas of what to do next time...I would be the first to admit that advance planning is NOT my thing!

Last edited by tam67green; 01-28-2013 at 03:08 PM.
tam67green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:18 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 185/170/155

Height: 5' 11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by my31rewards View Post
I'm in! I just filled out the form for Saturday and Sunday! I wasn't sure if I should put my real name (Amanda) or my screen name (my31rewards).
It might be easier to just put your screen name, but it doesn't really matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo2 View Post
Hi I started on Sunday but I don't see the sheet only Monday.
I just got back from doing one of my Groupons I bought..kind of an obsession buying those things.
This one was for a Laser Treatment using a Merdian Laser of course I used it on the Abdomen region and afterward they had me on this Vibration machine for 10 minutes.
Has anyone else used these and do they work ?? I have a Tummy Tuck in my future when all is said and done.
Good Luck everyone!
I haven't heard of that! Let us know how it works out. Ane thanks for sharing your party success!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tam67green View Post
OMG, GUILT! I feel so awful about that. I had to confess somewhere. Well, at least I won't gain my whole 48 pounds back just from lunch, and I will be OP for the rest of the day--and try to do better for the remaining 47 days! Thanks for bearing with me and my confession. Guess I wasn't so awesome today...
Maybe do a non-restricted only day tomorrow? I guess that's the situation that the fabled emergency purse packet is for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin4me View Post
Alrighty I'm in too - better late than never.
Hopefully this will help me achieve my reboot!

I notice you can see the stats of the group, is there a way to see individual stats as well?
I'm not sure about that but I'm planning to do a bit of a roundup report, maybe at 7 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by candowilldo View Post
Hello everyone! i am just gearing up to begin tomorrow. i found this challenge. Brilliant. I am going to fill out the form and stretch my challenge for 2 more days. I love this idea. 50 days OP. Great! Thanks

I just looked at the form and today is Day 3 so tomorrow is Day 4. IS IT TOO LATE TO SIGN UP? I will check in tomorrow anyway. good luck all.
It's never too late to sign up, you're challenging YOURSELF so you can add on extra days or make it a 47 day challenge

Guys, if you need to fill out for yesterday go ahead and fill out the form twice today and I can amend the date on the actual spreadsheet. Yay!
plaintruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:43 PM   #67  
Fresh start

Height: 5'8"

So how are we doing??? - Day 3 - yay! Hope all of you are having a great day!
foreveryoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 184/138/130

Height: 5'-4"

If it is not to late..... I would love to join this challange!
mparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:31 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 209/136/140 R:224.8/200/145

Height: 5' 5

Me too ?
cscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:00 PM   #70  

Just finished my first day! The food was not bad, all the vitamins, well not my favorite . Eating 4 cups of veggies a day is going to be my biggest challenge I think.
duckduckjulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:28 PM   #71  

Smile 50 Day Challenge

Hi..I am new to this group but not to IP...been on Ideal Protein program since June 2012....20lbs from goal and ready to re-boot and accept this challenge too! I am excited to get back on track after the holidays.....
thatgirl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:55 PM   #72  

402204_408816959199994_1238362102_n.jpg
Old 01-28-2013, 10:15 PM   #73  
Fresh start

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl77 View Post
Hi..I am new to this group but not to IP...been on Ideal Protein program since June 2012....20lbs from goal and ready to re-boot and accept this challenge too! I am excited to get back on track after the holidays.....
Welcome girl77 - together we can! -
foreveryoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:48 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 144/144/114

Height: 5'5"

I posted my results...close, but not quite 100% today.

I called my coach today. She is so supportive. She told me that she understands my situation because she's been here before, too. So anyway, my first appointment with her is this Thursday.

Good job to all of those posting!
Fit girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:53 AM   #75  

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveryoung View Post
Welcome girl77 - together we can! -
Thank you.........