50 Day Challenge

You're on Page 3 of 8
Go to
  • PLAINTRUTH & FIT4ME thanks. I am keeping positive that whatever it is I can deal with it and all will be fine. Cant wait for this 50, well now 49 day challenge! We r gonna ROCK THIS!
  • So how everybody is doing??? Day 1 so far so good for me - hope you guys are having a great day---
    A quick question: the logging link is to log everyday or just today?
  • Today's a hungry day - started a Reno on the bathroom today - hubby went to subway for are lunch and pick up some stuff and brought it home - I was strong and enjoyed my salad and rtd strawberrybanana - day 1 is going good all and all =)
  • I'm in - Ultimate yoyo'er
    Hello guys,

Yep working hard, taking care of my family and elderly father. At the end of the day I am 40 lbs heavier than 6 years ago and have a lot of excuses.

I want to be healthy, have energy for my family and confidence in myself.
  • I'm in. I've been totally OP since December 18. But twice this weekend I was incredibly tempted. Once at a mom's night out and once at a children's birthday party. I could use the challenge to keep myself on the straight and narrow.
  • I'd love to join in with you all to help stay on track. I haven't had any problems staying focused so far, but I'm only in week 4, and I've never stayed motivated on a diet long enough to reach my goal. So 50 days at a time! Onward and downward!
  • Day 1 is done (for me at least!) Day 5 is always my danger day so I should be good until then
  • Just did my day 1 check in you could say =) -- great day =) -- although the survey Said thanks for filling out day 2
  • If it's not too late, please count me in! I just ran across this thread tonight, & could really use this challenge to kick my *## into gear!! So, today wasn't a good one...tomorrow will be day 1 for me.

BTW, nice spreadsheet!
  • If its not to late I would love to join this challenge. I was OP and doing great until the Holidays and some issues with my daughter. So if it's not to late please count me in. I will add a extra day to make it 50. Thanks so much for starting this so excited.
  • Quote: Just did my day 1 check in you could say =) -- great day =) -- although the survey Said thanks for filling out day 2
    I changed it before I went to bed - I should do it in the morning, duh! Don't worry, it recorded it as Day 1
  • Quote: If it's not too late, please count me in! I just ran across this thread tonight, & could really use this challenge to kick my *## into gear!! So, today wasn't a good one...tomorrow will be day 1 for me.

BTW, nice spreadsheet!
    Quote: If its not to late I would love to join this challenge. I was OP and doing great until the Holidays and some issues with my daughter. So if it's not to late please count me in. I will add a extra day to make it 50. Thanks so much for starting this so excited.
    Glad you can join us! It's never too late
  • I have a question about the "have you been totally awesome all day..." question. It it supposed to be the same as "did you stay "100% OP today?" Because I thought the point of the challenge is to stay 100% OP for 50 days, and I realize that you can answer yes to all the questions but not have been 100% OP...unless that is *supposed* to be the intent of the last question. For example, you could have eaten a piece of birthday cake or something off program, but still have been able to answer that you ate your veggies, protein, took your supplements, drank your water. Plus, I'd say if one didn't take your supplements, drink all their water, eat all their veggies, they actually DIDN'T stay 100% OP, yet everyone is answering the last question "yes" though some haven't done these things. Just looking for a little clarification as to what this 100% OP challenge really is...thanks.
  • I'm in. I filled in my survey last night. I survived a going away party at a Mexican resteraunt. Hope everyone has a great day 2!!
  • Quote: Plus, I'd say if one didn't take your supplements, drink all their water, eat all their veggies, they actually DIDN'T stay 100% OP, yet everyone is answering the last question "yes" though some haven't done these things. Just looking for a little clarification as to what this 100% OP challenge really is...thanks.
    That is a very good point! Frankly, it was just a little joke But I can amend it to be more useful. I agree that if you haven't didn't meet all the IP requirements you're certainly not 100% OP but the questions are more of another reminder.

My goal is to "keep the chain going". I've been finding that around day 5 or 6 is when I go off plan as in the moment it doesn't feel as though I'm losing much time, or it doesn't matter if I start over. As that's been going on for a month, it is clearly a flawed argument.

Of course, we've all gone to bed and accidentally forgotten to take our supplements (right? right??? oh, no, just me) but that kind of oops isn't as bad as falling face first into a pint of icecream.

So 100% OP is the goal but the SUPER-DUPER REAL goal is to get those compliant days to add up. This IS a no cheat protocol and 6 days 100% doesn't help if the following day is not. But some of us (ahem, me) just need a little extra push to get there.