Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 05:16 PM   #46  

lisa32989Your new profile pic is beautiful.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #47  

Quote:
Originally Posted by my31rewards View Post
Question about restricted foods. The way I read the info, I'm understanding that you can only have 1 restricted food per day. My coach said I can have more than 1 but not 2 of the same thing. So she's saying I can have a bar and a cookie, but not 2 bars in the same day. Can someone let me know which is correct?
Oh my...did your coach give you a Phase 1 sheet? It is right there on the bottom under Restricted Foods. One per day combined total.

I'd show her and ask her where she got her info.

Another coach making me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2012 View Post
lisa32989Your new profile pic is beautiful.
Thanks so much. I was feeling good after my haircut/style and figured it was time for an update.

My next avatar pic is gonna be me rolling my eyes at crazy coaches!

Last edited by lisa32989; 01-25-2013 at 05:22 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #48  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post

My next avatar pic is gonna be me rolling my eyes at crazy coaches!
YOU would make an excellent coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-25-2013, 05:27 PM   #49  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
YOU would make an excellent coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope. Impatience would win & my mouth would get me in trouble
Now, Scorbett on the other hand

I HAVE offered to help my coach with some get-togethers so some of us local IPers can meet, however.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:31 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 186.6/126.8/125

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmuroff1 View Post
I thought i was the only one that called her Aunt Flo...i hate her! she messed up my weigh-in last week!
I call her Aunt Flo also. LOL...
Congrats on all the wonderful WI's today. I'm a bit discouraged. I'm still at 159.8 No loss and no gain for me this week. Really want to have a glass of wine tonight since it really doesn't seem to matter if I stay OP or not, I'm still not losing. grrrrr...

Last edited by Suchawittygal; 01-25-2013 at 05:31 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:33 PM   #51  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by my31rewards View Post
Question about restricted foods. The way I read the info, I'm understanding that you can only have 1 restricted food per day. My coach said I can have more than 1 but not 2 of the same thing. So she's saying I can have a bar and a cookie, but not 2 bars in the same day. Can someone let me know which is correct?
Your coach needs to read the sheet more carefully. You are reading it correctly.

Quote:
Nope. Impatience would win & my mouth would get me in trouble
Now, Scorbett on the other hand

I HAVE offered to help my coach with some get-togethers so some of us local IPers can meet, however.
ROFLMAO Lisa we would rock the IP world if we coached, I'll be good cop, you be bad cop And you do look AMAZING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchawittygal View Post
I call her Aunt Flo also. LOL...
Congrats on all the wonderful WI's today. I'm a bit discouraged. I'm still at 159.8 No loss and no gain for me this week. Really want to have a glass of wine tonight since it really doesn't seem to matter if I stay OP or not, I'm still not losing. grrrrr...
How long has it been? Are you also measuring to see if the inches are coming off? Don't give up yet
Old 01-25-2013, 06:23 PM   #52  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
ROFLMAO Lisa we would rock the IP world if we coached, I'll be good cop, you be bad cop And you do look AMAZING!
Hey I wanna be on your team too! Instead of the "Mod Squad" we'd be the BOD SQUAD!!

.... It might turn into a bit more of a "Three Stooges" thing, but our HEARTS would be in it 100%
Old 01-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #53  
Diane on track July 2014

OMG - I'm eating roasted cauliflower with Garam Masala spice. I can't believe I lived 44 ...er I mean "29" years without this spice in my life. Soooo goooood!
Old 01-25-2013, 06:32 PM   #54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
You for the folks who need gentle tender loving care & me for those who need the tough wuv approach
I've never told anyone to pull up big girl panties but I could certainly come up with my own lines!

I'd need a different product line that I really stood behind, tho. So, no gluten, no soy and other ingredient options such as casein, for better blood sugar stabilization. I haven't seen my friend who I could pitch this idea to but HE would know where to get investors & HE would know everything about manufacturing facilities. He IS looking for a new biz opportunity. I'm just waiting for the right time to chat. If we do it, Scorbett, you'll be a go-to on the ground-floor of development for coach training guidelines! I have a name already under consideration
Old 01-25-2013, 06:47 PM   #55  
Diane on track July 2014

Ooooh... now you've intrigued me, you lady of mystery. What to call the new products? "No Soy JOY?"... "Casein Crunchies?"...
How 'bout an ad with the guy from the infomercials saying "Gluten goes to your Gluts! Try Lisa's "Hot Mamma" Munchies so you can look hot like this!" (show pic of your new avatar!)

.... ok... my advertising career does not look promising.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:54 PM   #56  
Diane on track July 2014

I'm reading my Woman's World all about an "Atkins breakthrough" -- "The amazing make-ahead secret that supercharges weight loss.

Here's a few things:
-- "Why Atkins (or IP) works: Cut carbs enough and your body barely produces any blood sugar, its go-to fuel. This kills hunger and forces more stored fat to be burned. In one ....study.. low-carb dieters lost nearly 100% more body fat than low-fat dieters" -- IP has low-fat too, but that's just so our arteries are healthier in the long run!

-- The big "secret" in the article... (Wait for it...building suspense...).... was that the lady made a bigger batch of food then froze it into smaller meals so she was never stuck for a meal. (DUH! THAT piece of advice cost me $2.29?? I hope the rest of the article is better LOL)
Old 01-25-2013, 06:59 PM   #57  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
I'm reading my Woman's World all about an "Atkins breakthrough" -- "The amazing make-ahead secret that supercharges weight loss.

Here's a few things:
-- "Why Atkins (or IP) works: Cut carbs enough and your body barely produces any blood sugar, its go-to fuel. This kills hunger and forces more stored fat to be burned. In one ....study.. low-carb dieters lost nearly 100% more body fat than low-fat dieters" -- IP has low-fat too, but that's just so our arteries are healthier in the long run!

-- The big "secret" in the article... (Wait for it...building suspense...).... was that the lady made a bigger batch of food then froze it into smaller meals so she was never stuck for a meal. (DUH! THAT piece of advice cost me $2.29?? I hope the rest of the article is better LOL)
Please tell me you didn't buy that magazine for that article
I hope there is SOME other redeeming factor...
You can find LOTS More info on the internet!
There are some GREAT low carb bloggers who have led me to learning TONS about natural health in other places.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:07 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 180/153.5/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceyjblack View Post
For those using alternative, Nashua posted in a thread about Protidiet products just a little while ago. See below!

Nashua Nutrition Discount Code For 3 Fat Chicks Community
Nashua Nutrition would like to offer the 3 Fat Chicks Community a 10% Off Discount Code. Use Discount Code 3FATCHICKS (No Spaces) during checkout to receive 10% off your entire order.

This code will expire on Friday, February 1st 2013 at Midnight EST.

Limit 1 Coupon Use Per Customer. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

Please feel free to pass along this discount code to other 3 Fat Chicks Community members and/or forum postings.

Thank You,
Nashua Nutrition
www.NashuaNutrition.com

Figures- I just placed an order 2 days ago.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:15 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Stacey/Rainbow - Thanks for the Nashua code! I just placed an order (so I wouldn't forget before the code expires). I should be set for a while.

Lisa - fantastic new pic!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!
Old 01-25-2013, 07:16 PM   #60  
Diane on track July 2014

Quote:
Please tell me you didn't buy that magazine for that article
I hope there is SOME other redeeming factor...
You can find LOTS More info on the internet!
There are some GREAT low carb bloggers who have led me to learning TONS about natural health in other places.
Yes, I DID ... but I also wanted to learn some fast free fixes for HAT HAIR. I'm tellin' ya -- winter is hard on a gal!

FYI though, I DID learn that it's not a bad thing to have melatonin even if you have no sleep disorder, as it is good for reducing breast cancer by 30%, depression, strokes, migraines and boosts your immunity.

I also read that when they told hotel maids how much exercise they were getting by walking around work, making beds, doing laundry etc. most lost weight. The theory is that by becoming conscious of how much exercise they actually were getting, they started adding more exercise throughout their day. SO, embrace doing laundry IPEEPS -- it IS a bit o' exercise
Closed Thread