Alternative soups?

• I really, really dislike all the IP soups...blech! That being said, I wish I liked them because it would be a nice change from the puddings, drinks and bars--especially during this cold weather. What about soups from alternative sources (Proti-thin, Protidiet, etc.)? If you have tried these soups, what do you think--similar to IP, worse, or better?
  • Proti-thin cream of vegetable soup is really good. Better than any of the IP soups IMO. You can order it from nashuanutrition.com
  • I LOVE the ProtiDiet chicken noodle soup. It tastes just like Lipton soup! I'm excited to try the cream of chicken in my next order.
  • The veggie purees can totally change the flavor of the soups and actually make them delicious! I especially love the cauliflower puree added to the chicken soup and mushroom puree to the mushroom soup. There are also some recipes for making flatbreads from the soups as well as savory muffins. You might be able to "doctor" up some of the soups you have so you can use them up!
  • yeah, the secret is definitely don't eat any packet "as is" LOL...But add a bunch of veggie puree and mmmm mmmmm goood!
  • I use the Weight Loss Systems chicken noodle, also just like Cup-A-Soup!