1st Mini Goal Achieved in 8 Weeks

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Yesterday was my 8 week weigh-in and I couldn't have been more thrilled! Each week I just thank my luck stars that I have found something that is actually working to help me lose weight and be healthy.

So I achieved my first mini goal of losing 10% of my body weight which was 26 lbs.

I've officially lost 27 lbs and am on to my 2nd mini goal of losing 20% of my body weight. Half way there!!!

Once again I owe a big thank you to my IP coach and my 3 Fat Chicks coaches....ALL OF YOU!!! I couldn't have attained what I've done so far without everybodies help, guidance, input, amazing recipes, and chatter.

So here is my 8 week before and after photos. My shirt is definitely looser and hanging more on me. My coach wanted me to where the same outfit to see the differences.

Okay, off to eat my IP Brocolli Cheese Soup and 2 cups of chopped brocolli. YUM!
  • Awsome!!!
  • Good for you!!!
  • That's just awesome! Congrats!
  • WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • Congrats
  • Nice job!!!!!
  • Thank you everyone! It's quite thrilling now to go in my closet and realize I don't have clothes that fit me. What does that mean? SHOPPING! In 8 weeks I've lost 3 pant sizes. I'm thinking I'll try to find something cheap, but decent looking because I won't be wearing it for long.

Where do you all shop for those "in between sizes" until you reach goal?
  • How great is that?
    I went to Goodwill and other 2nd hand shops. They are hit or miss so have to go often but the $$ savings is incredible.
    Besides, they'll all get re-donated.
  • Great idea Lisa. Thank you. I'll have to search out for 2nd hand stores, but we have several really nice Goodwills around town. Plus I can donate my big girl clothes.

• AWESOME!!!!!!! Great work, you are doing sooooo good!!!! HAPPY for you!!!!
  • Congrats!! That is awesome! I have started following your blog as well as you FB page! Love your recipes!
  • Awesome work! Keep it up!!! Great b/f and a/t pics! Your bum is nearly non-existent in your side photo of your after shot...your shirt just falls straight down!!! WOO HOO!!!:car rot:
  • Quote:

AWESOME!!!!!!! Great work, you are doing sooooo good!!!! HAPPY for you!!!!
    Thank you so much! I'm actually on a high now where, not only do I feel great, but my clothes are looser, I'm seeing changes, my knees aren't hurting like before, and people are starting to take notice.

An interesting thing has happened. I noticed that as I gained weight people stopped looking me in the eye as you passed by them, especially strangers. It was like I was non-existent. Now, I notice people actually look at my face and will say hi. Crazy!

Quote: Congrats!! That is awesome! I have started following your blog as well as you FB page! Love your recipes!
    Oh good! I'm so glad you're enjoying the recipes. Today I'm on a quest to put more up there. I have about 15 that I need to add, but my "day" job has been crazy the last 2 weeks. Would love to see your comments on the blog on which recipes you tried and liked or maybe didn't like and changed to make you're own. I love to see how others change it and it helps me to tweek my own and have fun with making new foods.

Quote: Awesome work! Keep it up!!! Great b/f and a/t pics! Your bum is nearly non-existent in your side photo of your after shot...your shirt just falls straight down!!! WOO HOO!!!:car rot:
    heheheeee...You're so funny "bum is nearly non-existent". I promise, it's still there. lol. I can't even where that shirt anymore - looks more like a dress now. I'll have to donate when I head to Goodwill. A big congrats to you on meeting your goal as well! Have you gone shopping for your new wardrobe?
  • CONGRATULATIONS, Amber!!!!! That is fantastic and you look great!!! I'm happy for you and looking forward to dramatic results in 8 weeks myself