3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Fabulous at Fifty+ .... A home for those of us 50 and older on IP! VOLUME 9

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2013, 10:03 AM   #76
Started IP 12/6/12
 
bubbleblower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 610

S/C/G: 174/131/134

Height: 5'7"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishette View Post
I bet you and BIL will be able to build a new relationship over your experiences.
I think you're right! Already, I've had more to talk with him about over the phone than normal. Hopefully we'll be a positive influence on each other, but I'll be perfectly happy even if it ends up that I'm the one helping him most of the time. I doubt he's been on a real diet ever before in his entire life, so I'm looking forward to helping him make some good choices at least for the two weeks we'll be eating most of our meals together.

On another note, I got up this morning and found that DH had already whipped up a meal for dinner and started it in the crock pot: well trimmed corned beef (he even proudly held up the big slab of fat he removed before starting), sauerkraut, and rutabaga. (Oh, and I checked and the corned beef is 0 carbs.) It's his own creation so we'll see how the whole thing comes together but he's usually an excellent chef! I thought it was really thoughtful how he replaced the potatoes that he'd normally use and trimmed everything up so well. It should be a good meal for this dreary, drizzly day.
__________________


bubbleblower is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 10:09 AM   #77
began IP May 25
 
greeniris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: northern MI
Posts: 802

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 2"

Default

Evepet - ITA about being mentally committed to losing weight before beginning any program. If your head & heart aren't ready, you won't succeed IMO.

I use a lotion with Argon Oil in it for after showering, but use an Oil of Olay product on my face & neck once a day. So far I've been lucky re: the wrinkles. Last time I lost a significant amount of weight I got a lot of wrinkles, so the Olay seems to be working well.

Bubbleblower - glad your BIL is getting healthier too.
__________________
Cindy quote from Lisa: "If we only focus on what we're missing (and how soon we can have it again), we're not learning a thing about how to keep it off, & all the struggle to actually lose the weight is for nothing!"

WI 1: -5; WI 2: -5.5; WI 3 (2 weeks): -3.5; WI 4 (2 weeks): -5.5; WI 5 (2 weeks): -5; WI 6 (2 weeks): -4; WI 7 (12 days): -7.8; WI 8 (9 days): -3 1/2; WI 9 (2 wks): -0-; WI 10 (2 wks): -4.5; WI 11 (2 wks): -3.5; WI 12 (2 wks): -1; WI 13 (2 wks): -2.8; WI 14 (2 wks): -2.5; WI 15 (2 wks): -2.5
greeniris is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 10:23 AM   #78
Started IP 12/6/12
 
bubbleblower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 610

S/C/G: 174/131/134

Height: 5'7"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniris View Post
Evepet

I use a lotion with Argon Oil in it for after showering, but use an Oil of Olay product on my face & neck once a day. So far I've been lucky re: the wrinkles. Last time I lost a significant amount of weight I got a lot of wrinkles, so the Olay seems to be working well.

Bubbleblower - glad your BIL is getting healthier too.
I'm glad he's getting healthier, too! He's had a tough couple of years with radiation and chemo so now that all that is behind him I think he's ready to focus on making sure he's able to stick around for as many years as possible. He sounds determined to make it to onederland by the time we head down in two weeks. I'll be doing everything I can to make sure he stays there and stays on track. I'll even be ensuring he does his weekly weigh ins so he at least doesn't lose too much ground while on vacation!

I just got a bottle of an Oil of Olay product and will be giving it a try. I started earlier this week. Thanks!
__________________


bubbleblower is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 01:55 PM   #79
Started IP 1/16/2012
 
WingnutandMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan
Posts: 1,180

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniris View Post
Good news...am working hard to get my choc intake down. Wondering for those of us that are 'true' chocoholics, if we should completely stop eating/drinking everything chocolate...including the IP/alternative choc drinks, puddings & bars. Seems to me that having them while successfully losing weight sort of gives us a false sense of 'safety' with it, then when we hit maintenance we can't have it at all because when we do, the cravings start up with a vengeance! Anyone else have thoughts about this? (I'll post this on the Maintainers thread too.) Or maybe I'm just weak in this area and need to toughen up. IDK. Choc seems to be the one thing I've really struggled with in maintenance.
I thought about your stop all chocolate and realized I would have next to NOTHING left for packets and bars. Pretty much if it's not chocolate, I don't have it. That's scary if the cravings are as bad as what you say. Hmmmmm.

I feel for all of you with cold and snow. It's in the mid 60s here. This is the mildest winter in my 18 years here. We already have a lot of narcissus and daffodils blooming. I even saw a fruit tree all in bloom. This could be bad as Georgia's February can be pretty winter-ish.

Time to get busy. It's pretty easy to just sit and vegetate being in retirement. I don't want to get like that, plus there's a zillion things that need to be done and organized to start our move up north.

Molly
__________________


Started maintenance 3/7/2013

WingnutandMe is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 02:07 PM   #80
Started IP 3/26/12
 
evepet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,765

S/C/G: 209.5/162/150

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
I feel for all of you with cold and snow. It's in the mid 60s here. This is the mildest winter in my 18 years here. We already have a lot of narcissus and daffodils blooming. I even saw a fruit tree all in bloom. This could be bad as Georgia's February can be pretty winter-ish.

Molly
Wow, I envy you with the temps in the mid60s and having narcissus & daffodils blooming. The fact that they're 'rushing the season' can certainly be bad too though. Last year we had a really mild winter, and the apple and pear trees around these parts got 'fooled' and came into bud too early... got caught by frosts later, and much of those crops was lost.
__________________





I invite you to visit my blog at http://diettalktoday.com It's focus is on helping those who chose to use alternative products.

Started P3: March 18/2013
Started Maintenance: April 1/2013
Reboot Started 1/2014
evepet is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 02:17 PM   #81
Started IP 6/14/12
 
joysh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 667

S/C/G: 202.8/123/125

Height: 5'1"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishette View Post
She looked like a Dean Martin Golddigger - anyone remember that show? I think now, if I looked as good as a Dean Martin Golddigger, I would wear miniskirts and go-go boots, too, and I'm a heck of a lot older than she was at the time. ... Well, maybe I would wear leggings under the miniskirts nowadays!
I remember this. yes, I understand my age, but I also believe that we are what we think we are. When people tell me I've lost 10-15 years on IP (look that much younger) I agree - and I want to dress that way! Not necessarily like a 20 year old, but at least like a beautiful 40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishette View Post
... Now I'm at my goal weight and she is either the same or even heavier. I didn't say anything except thankyou, but I could tell she was upset with herself. She could have been over half way to goal by now. I feel for her, but can only try to be encouraging. Again she said she was starting weight watchers at work this week. What can I say? The proof is in front of her. That glass of wine must be very important.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
I'd certainly be at goal had I started when I learned about it.
But, it takes what it takes.
I wasn't ready.
I had a friend in overeaters anonymous who used to say this: This program isn't for people who NEED it, it is for people who WANT it.
I believe the same is true for IP.
You have to want it
Like we do!
Lisa and Fishette - so, so true! We cannot make anyone ready for this. We cannot even "convince" anyone that IP is wonderful. All we can do, is work on ourselves,do the best we can. By doing that we become examples for others. They will ask when they are ready. Lisa, I had the same experience.

My doctor brought IP to town a few years ago and suggested it to me several times. I was not ready and didn't even want to hear about it. Now she's left town and I can't wait to write her and tell her I finally did it!
__________________

Started June 14, 2012; Reached goal: March 19, 2013; Maintenance: May 2, 2013; 81 pounds lost!
Maintaining 1 year and 3 months!
View complete pix by clicking on my name!
joysh is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 03:57 PM   #82
Senior Member
 
cscape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 128

S/C/G: 209/136.2/140

Height: 5' 5

Default Cravings

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniris View Post
Good Monday Morning! Temps are in the upper 20's, but we got nearly 6" of new snow mixed with freezing rain since yesterday. Almost didn't make it out of my driveway this morning; but I'm at work for the duration today. Supposed to contine getting rain/sleet through tomorrow, so may decide to stay home tomorrow. I can take some things home with me to work on.

Going to the gym again tonight. Am mostly working on upper body with the weight machines, but do some moves with the medicine ball the trainer showed me to work on my core. And spend about 10 minutes on the elliptical first, though the doc probably wouldn't approve (due to my knee). Will go see him again later this week to find out what the MRI showed, and how to proceed from here.

Good news...am working hard to get my choc intake down. Wondering for those of us that are 'true' chocoholics, if we should completely stop eating/drinking everything chocolate...including the IP/alternative choc drinks, puddings & bars. Seems to me that having them while successfully losing weight sort of gives us a false sense of 'safety' with it, then when we hit maintenance we can't have it at all because when we do, the cravings start up with a vengeance! Anyone else have thoughts about this? (I'll post this on the Maintainers thread too.) Or maybe I'm just weak in this area and need to toughen up. IDK. Choc seems to be the one thing I've really struggled with in maintenance.

Have a great Monday all!
RE: avoiding the chocolate: On my first run with IP (June-Nov, reached orig goal 74lb)) I avoided anything chocolate for the 1st month and then would only have an occasional choc pudding mixed as a shake, and rarely a choc bar. I then added more to my food plan as the wt started coming off and my motivation was high. I went off during the holidays and gained 15lb. Going back into Ph 1 was more difficult this time I find the cravings much worse, and I've struggled being 100%OP. This week I did not get any bars and am doing a little bit better. Now, I am going to wait until I am well into ketosis before I have that Dark choc shake.
__________________




1 for every 5 lb lost
cscape is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 04:36 PM   #83
Started IP 3/26/12
 
evepet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,765

S/C/G: 209.5/162/150

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscape View Post
RE: avoiding the chocolate: On my first run with IP (June-Nov, reached orig goal 74lb)) I avoided anything chocolate for the 1st month and then would only have an occasional choc pudding mixed as a shake, and rarely a choc bar. I then added more to my food plan as the wt started coming off and my motivation was high. I went off during the holidays and gained 15lb. Going back into Ph 1 was more difficult this time I find the cravings much worse, and I've struggled being 100%OP. This week I did not get any bars and am doing a little bit better. Now, I am going to wait until I am well into ketosis before I have that Dark choc shake.
This sounds like me as well. I hit my original goal, and came back after Christmas to keep going towards my new lower goal. Things post-Christmas have been going quite well. However, I made the mistake of buying protein bars this past weekend, and they are like a siren song beckoning to me.... this always happens with protein bars! I should have learned my lesson by now, and leave those things in the store! Or found a variety where I can just buy one or two, and not have a box of them around tempting me.
__________________





I invite you to visit my blog at http://diettalktoday.com It's focus is on helping those who chose to use alternative products.

Started P3: March 18/2013
Started Maintenance: April 1/2013
Reboot Started 1/2014
evepet is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 07:01 PM   #84
IP start 7/30/2012
 
lisa32989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 6,784

S/C/G: 260.2/165

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniris View Post
Good news...am working hard to get my choc intake down. Wondering for those of us that are 'true' chocoholics, if we should completely stop eating/drinking everything chocolate...including the IP/alternative choc drinks, puddings & bars. Seems to me that having them while successfully losing weight sort of gives us a false sense of 'safety' with it, then when we hit maintenance we can't have it at all because when we do, the cravings start up with a vengeance! Anyone else have thoughts about this? (I'll post this on the Maintainers thread too.) Or maybe I'm just weak in this area and need to toughen up. IDK. Choc seems to be the one thing I've really struggled with in maintenance.
You've probably "heard" me mention that I didn't want to get too used to all the sweet stuff on IP. I'm a pretty big chocoholic so I purposely never got started on the bars. I did have a dk choc pudding for breakfast but it didn't seem to feed those same cravings. The cocomint creme does, tho and I have to be VERY careful and limit it or I'd be having it every nite for snack. I don't consider it okay to crave like that. If I feel like I "need" it, then it has to GO. Before IP, I hadn't really eaten much chocolate for 20 years ON PURPOSE b/c it can become an out-of-control thing for me very easily. I wont say I 100% abatained for those 20 years but i bet more than 99%. I'd rather live without it than have it control me. No food has my permission to control me.
__________________
Losing weight is hard. Maintenance is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard. (-Ishbel)

Maintaining for now, while we address thyroid healing

lisa32989 is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 07:08 PM   #85
Senior Member
 
NinjaNurse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 593

S/C/G: 267/159/150

Height: 5"3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishette View Post
Some folks have been talking about wearing clothes that are too young. It brought back a memory of when I was a kid in the late 60s. The mother-of-teenagers who lived across the street wore miniskirts and go-go boots, and her hair was dyed blond and teased up high on the top and long to her waist in the back. To a judgmental 10 year old, I thought she looked ridiculous. She looked like a Dean Martin Golddigger - anyone remember that show? I think now, if I looked as good as a Dean Martin Golddigger, I would wear miniskirts and go-go boots, too, and I'm a heck of a lot older than she was at the time. ... Well, maybe I would wear leggings under the miniskirts nowadays!
Amen Sista!!!! That's a great way to look at it!!

AND I was watching Bobby Flay's new show where home cooks compete against each other. One of the women in Texas, over 50, had on cowboy boots with her (casual) dress. I just need to win a pair from Country Outfitters!!!
__________________
NinjaNurse is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 07:29 PM   #86
IP Start Date 8/31/2012
 
AlisonS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 333

S/C/G: 250/119/124

Default

It has been a few days since I have been here, thank you for all the positive comments about my NSV last week! (Someone thinking I wore a small.) It was very exciting!

Have to comment about the wrinkles, etc. - I splurged and bought the "Beauty Book" on HSN a few weeks ago. It gives you 7 or 8 (not sure exactly) nearly full size products of different types. I am enjoying trying them all to see what I like best. There is just something so fun and girly about trying a bunch of different potions! ; )

ITA about the consignment stores. I have bought all my jeans at consignment stores for years, because "new" jeans and "used" jeans DON'T LOOK ANY DIFFERENT. Except for the price tag, those new jeans can be up to $80, at the thrift store I never pay more than $5. I've bought a few other things as well, like sweaters and so forth. I did not have any luck with coats, but had an old coat in size large that I must have bought in a deluded moment of optimism a couple of years ago and then I bought a Land's End parka on sale for less than $50 for the really cold days at the beginning of the season. It is size XL and will work through the end of this winter, but will probably want something new for next year. It isn't that it is so big but it seems to have gotten about 4 inches longer than it was to start with, LOL!

Molly, congrats on the 170s, I am inching my way down there too. I weighed myself over the weekend and had my first numbers in the 170s show up, but I don't think I will be there for my weigh-in tomorrow because my weigh-in clothes weigh 1.6 pounds and I am not that far into the 170s. But - soon!

About the chocolate cravings - I have been hungrier for the salty things myself, and had quite a love affair with the soy nuts, but I guess it was really just infatuation because I have moved on to the Dill Pickle Zippers and occasional bars. I prefer to eat less salty things the day before a weigh-in because I don't want to puff up with water weight.

I never really thought about chocolate and how I would deal with it on maintenance. I think I will be OK if I stay with IP products for my chocolate fix, since I am a (somewhat recovered) diabetic, I don't think I can go back to eating all that sugar and stay healthy.

Sorry for going on and on today, and thanks for listening! : )
__________________
~ Alison


Last edited by AlisonS : 01-28-2013 at 07:30 PM. Reason: spelling error
AlisonS is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 09:18 PM   #87
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 158

S/C/G: 272.6/163/140?

Height: 5'4"

Default

Wow, interesting conversations!

I am really not a chocoholic, more the popcorn/salty type of person, and since I can actually have sea salt on stuff, I am enjoying the sweet packets and snacks more than the savory ones. I live mostly on the puddings happily.

I have one person who works for me drop a lot of weight a couple of years ago and she said something about a "protein" diet and I wonder if this was it. I know they do have a center close to where she lives. I will have to ask her at some point, but she works in a different location so I don't see her much.

I had really never even heard of IP, but it is newly located downstairs from my hair salon. One of the stylists has lost a lot of weight on it so I thought about it for a while and made an appointment right after Christmas (at my highest weight in many years!) and started 12/29. I am so glad it was at the right time for me to commit. It took me many months on WW to get the same loss I have gotten in 4 weeks. Of course I am mad that I have crept up 50 pounds over the last couple of years, but that is behind me and I am now doing something about it! Plus I feel really good these days.

I always have to use moisturizer. My skin is pretty good for my age and I don't carry that much weight in my face for it to cause massive wrinkling when I lose weight. Not so with other parts of my body though!

I have clothes in my closets that will go quite a few sizes down and I look forward into fitting into those again, but I am sure I will shop a little when I start looking at smaller sizes.
__________________


Started IP 12/29/2012
goldilocksinct is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 09:42 PM   #88
IP started 12/28/12
 
karenbf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 24

S/C/G: 244.2/196.2/145

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Thanks ladies!
For our newcomers, here is the old avatar, 60 lbs ago
You look marvelous! What a pretty lady!
karenbf is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 10:22 PM   #89
IP started 12/28/12
 
karenbf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 24

S/C/G: 244.2/196.2/145

Height: 5'5"

Default

OK, it took me a while to finish reading the old thread and the beginning of this one. I'm caught up now and happy to have found y'all again.

Today was my WI. I've been on program for one month today. I've lost 17.5 lbs. and 8.5 inches. I'm feeling great and very proud of myself.

I met a bunch of my friends yesterday for a day of crafting. They had not seen me since I started IP. They were dishing out the compliments right and left. The hostess had made a wonderful lunch but I stayed on program and ate a bar and some spinach.

Maezy - hang in there. I'm right here in B.R., if you need me.

One more thing - I just donated my first top to charity. It was just too BIG!
karenbf is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #90
began IP May 25
 
greeniris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: northern MI
Posts: 802

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 2"

Default

Going to try this again...'net service crashed a bit ago when I tried to respond to some of your comments earlier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
I thought about your stop all chocolate and realized I would have next to NOTHING left for packets and bars. Pretty much if it's not chocolate, I don't have it. That's scary if the cravings are as bad as what you say. Hmmmmm.

I feel for all of you with cold and snow. It's in the mid 60s here. This is the mildest winter in my 18 years here. We already have a lot of narcissus and daffodils blooming. I even saw a fruit tree all in bloom. This could be bad as Georgia's February can be pretty winter-ish.

Molly
Giving up choc completely sounds pretty drastic, but it may be the only way I can succeed in P4 Molly, you are not me...your experience in maintenance will probably be very different than mine. It is my hope that sharing my difficulties will get everyone thinking about their triggers, and planning for maintenance well in advance. Success is within our grasps! You can do this gf...I know you can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscape View Post
RE: avoiding the chocolate: On my first run with IP (June-Nov, reached orig goal 74lb)) I avoided anything chocolate for the 1st month and then would only have an occasional choc pudding mixed as a shake, and rarely a choc bar. I then added more to my food plan as the wt started coming off and my motivation was high. I went off during the holidays and gained 15lb. Going back into Ph 1 was more difficult this time I find the cravings much worse, and I've struggled being 100%OP. This week I did not get any bars and am doing a little bit better. Now, I am going to wait until I am well into ketosis before I have that Dark choc shake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
This sounds like me as well. I hit my original goal, and came back after Christmas to keep going towards my new lower goal. Things post-Christmas have been going quite well. However, I made the mistake of buying protein bars this past weekend, and they are like a siren song beckoning to me.... this always happens with protein bars! I should have learned my lesson by now, and leave those things in the store! Or found a variety where I can just buy one or two, and not have a box of them around tempting me.
cscape & evepet - you both answered my main question...even the low carb protein bars seem to trigger the cravings once you phase off. Guess the nashua order I just placed will take up residence in VIPs truck for a while! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
You've probably "heard" me mention that I didn't want to get too used to all the sweet stuff on IP. I'm a pretty big chocoholic so I purposely never got started on the bars. I did have a dk choc pudding for breakfast but it didn't seem to feed those same cravings. The cocomint creme does, tho and I have to be VERY careful and limit it or I'd be having it every nite for snack. I don't consider it okay to crave like that. If I feel like I "need" it, then it has to GO. Before IP, I hadn't really eaten much chocolate for 20 years ON PURPOSE b/c it can become an out-of-control thing for me very easily. I wont say I 100% abatained for those 20 years but i bet more than 99%. I'd rather live without it than have it control me. No food has my permission to control me.
Aww Lisa - wish I had half the self-control that you do! I do in some areas of my life I guess, but the choc thing especially kicks my butt. You are doing fabulously!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocksinct View Post
Wow, interesting conversations!

I am really not a chocoholic, more the popcorn/salty type of person, and since I can actually have sea salt on stuff, I am enjoying the sweet packets and snacks more than the savory ones. I live mostly on the puddings happily.

I have one person who works for me drop a lot of weight a couple of years ago and she said something about a "protein" diet and I wonder if this was it. I know they do have a center close to where she lives. I will have to ask her at some point, but she works in a different location so I don't see her much.

I had really never even heard of IP, but it is newly located downstairs from my hair salon. One of the stylists has lost a lot of weight on it so I thought about it for a while and made an appointment right after Christmas (at my highest weight in many years!) and started 12/29. I am so glad it was at the right time for me to commit. It took me many months on WW to get the same loss I have gotten in 4 weeks. Of course I am mad that I have crept up 50 pounds over the last couple of years, but that is behind me and I am now doing something about it! Plus I feel really good these days.

I always have to use moisturizer. My skin is pretty good for my age and I don't carry that much weight in my face for it to cause massive wrinkling when I lose weight. Not so with other parts of my body though!

I have clothes in my closets that will go quite a few sizes down and I look forward into fitting into those again, but I am sure I will shop a little when I start looking at smaller sizes.
Hi goldilocks! Not sure if I've welcomed you to this thread, but will do so now...WELCOMEand glad to have you join us!! Glad to hear you're having success with IP, and am certain it will continue
__________________
Cindy quote from Lisa: "If we only focus on what we're missing (and how soon we can have it again), we're not learning a thing about how to keep it off, & all the struggle to actually lose the weight is for nothing!"

WI 1: -5; WI 2: -5.5; WI 3 (2 weeks): -3.5; WI 4 (2 weeks): -5.5; WI 5 (2 weeks): -5; WI 6 (2 weeks): -4; WI 7 (12 days): -7.8; WI 8 (9 days): -3 1/2; WI 9 (2 wks): -0-; WI 10 (2 wks): -4.5; WI 11 (2 wks): -3.5; WI 12 (2 wks): -1; WI 13 (2 wks): -2.8; WI 14 (2 wks): -2.5; WI 15 (2 wks): -2.5
greeniris is offline  
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fabulous at Fifty+ .... A home for those of us 50 and older on IP! VOLUME 7 rainbowsmiles Ideal Protein Diet 505 12-26-2012 05:22 PM
Fabulous at Fifty+ .... A home for those of us 50 and older on IP! VOLUME 6 rainbowsmiles Ideal Protein Diet 492 11-29-2012 08:37 PM
Fabulous at Fifty+ .... A home for those of us 50 and older on IP! VOLUME 4 rainbowsmiles Ideal Protein Diet 480 10-25-2012 09:20 PM
Fabulous at Fifty+ .... A home for those of us 50 and older on IP! VOLUME 3 rainbowsmiles Ideal Protein Diet 488 09-28-2012 06:47 PM
Fabulous at Fifty+ .... A home for those of us 50 and older on IP! VOLUME 2 DanafromAustin Ideal Protein Diet 535 09-10-2012 09:51 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:12 AM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2