IP Coaching Video Master Thread

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Bump
  • Quote: does anyone know if any of these mention beer? I know its a no no, but I need to pass along proof to someone, and the effect it might have! thanks!
    Why do you need to prove anything to anyone? This us YOUR journey, not theirs. Beer is carbs. Not on plan. Nuff said.

There is one for alcohol
  • Anyone still getting the videos I fear they figured us out and I just get an error message now, even from links in my inbox.
  • Quote: Anyone still getting the videos I fear they figured us out and I just get an error message now, even from links in my inbox.
    They changed the format so now you have to sign on to their "IP TV" link. They're also redoing the videos so it may be that they pulled all of the old ones and archived them offsite somewhere.

All in all I think the newer ones are better quality now and the emails include a video by the chef each day with recipes. That I think is a bonus but unfortunately it precludes the folks going it alone from seeing the vids.
  • Are these available to anyone? I keep getting a 404 error code.
  • Exactly. Someone else already stated the links are no longer working.
    You'd have to subscribe through your clinic.
  • I wasn't aware they existed nor was I prompted to buy them, I might have if I knew they existed. Thank you!!!!! I'll ask about them at my new clinic next week.
  • New Here
    Hi all. I'm new to this site. I was trying to access one of the videos on the Coaching Master Thread (#822 for Bobbies veggie salad) but everytime a click the link and add the 822 at the end I get that "404 error message, file not found." Any suggestions? Thanks!
  • Quote: Hi all. I'm new to this site. I was trying to access one of the videos on the Coaching Master Thread (#822 for Bobbies veggie salad) but everytime a click the link and add the 822 at the end I get that "404 error message, file not found." Any suggestions? Thanks!
    IP has changed access to the videos.
    You have to get the subscription from your clinic now.