Old 01-21-2013, 02:20 PM   #1  
Restart date: 01.07.2013

Height: 5'4"

Default Cheapest website for WF

I searched high and low before I posted this, but I need to buy single serving packets of WF dressings. None of the local grocery stores carry them. Where online is the cheapest place to buy?
mommyIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:29 PM   #2  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyIP View Post
I searched high and low before I posted this, but I need to buy single serving packets of WF dressings. None of the local grocery stores carry them. Where online is the cheapest place to buy?
It used to be vitacost (by my research, anyway) but it looked like they might be phasing out. Cheapest if you buy enough for the free shipping!
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Netrition.com is pretty good, flat rate shipping of $4.95.
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:34 PM   #4  
Restart date: 01.07.2013

Height: 5'4"

Thanks!
mommyIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:53 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 297/212/169

Height: 5'7"

Default WF cheapest

Hi, all. There was a question regarding the cheapest place to buy WF products on line. I use Amazon.com has some really good deals. I just ordered quite a bit that were way below the prices on the WF site. The ones that Amazon carries directly qualify for free shipping if you buy $25.00 worth. I've emailed WF directly to see if there are carbs or sugars or calories once you exceed the stated serving portion. ( you know they don't legally have to state it if it's under a certain amount, like under .50 grams ) . WF has not answered my question, after several days now. does anyone out there know ?
California Kathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:33 AM   #6  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Kathy View Post
Hi, all. There was a question regarding the cheapest place to buy WF products on line. I use Amazon.com has some really good deals. I just ordered quite a bit that were way below the prices on the WF site. The ones that Amazon carries directly qualify for free shipping if you buy $25.00 worth. I've emailed WF directly to see if there are carbs or sugars or calories once you exceed the stated serving portion. ( you know they don't legally have to state it if it's under a certain amount, like under .50 grams ) . WF has not answered my question, after several days now. does anyone out there know ?
They probably won't answer. But the reality is that you can pretty much count on there being SOME carbs/calories (probably not digestible sugars, I do not believe they use real sugar in their products). It's better to follow the serving sizes, and limit your daily extras to about 6 servings per day - that way it's a nonissue.
scorbett1103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:01 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 219/141/130

Height: 5'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
They probably won't answer. But the reality is that you can pretty much count on there being SOME carbs/calories (probably not digestible sugars, I do not believe they use real sugar in their products). It's better to follow the serving sizes, and limit your daily extras to about 6 servings per day - that way it's a nonissue.
Agreed! I use their products and Torani sugar free products at the serving size or less. The only "free" food on IP is lettuce. I bought directly from their site and paid $8.95 for slow shipping Surely, there is a better deal out there!
WorldTraveleronIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:31 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldTraveleronIP View Post
Agreed! I use their products and Torani sugar free products at the serving size or less. The only "free" food on IP is lettuce. I bought directly from their site and paid $8.95 for slow shipping Surely, there is a better deal out there!
I responded to you in a different thread yesterday, sorry you didn't see it!

Order from Netrition.com. WF products are $3.79/bottle and shipping is a flat-rate of $4.95.

That saves you $1.20/bottle (everything is $4.99/bottle on WF's website).

If you order a couple bottles you'll break even or save!!!
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:19 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 231/170/130

Height: 5'3"

Not an online store, but I live in Texas and Sprouts here had all WF on sale 25% off during their Gluten Free sale. Because you can double up on Wednesday's, if you go today you'll still get discount.
Pompein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:30 AM   #10  
ending 7+ years of yoyo

S/C/G: (body fat) >34.5%/?/<25%

Height: 5' 6", small frame, "obese" body fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyIP View Post
Somebody posted a link to minimus.biz a while back, for WF sample sizes. They have a pretty good selection, each packet is $0.93- $0.98 (vs. $0.83 each on the WF site, but looks like you have to buy a box of six for $4.99 there)....

Free shipping with >$20 purchase!
EmmaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:34 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 219/141/130

Height: 5'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
I responded to you in a different thread yesterday, sorry you didn't see it!

Order from Netrition.com. WF products are $3.79/bottle and shipping is a flat-rate of $4.95.

That saves you $1.20/bottle (everything is $4.99/bottle on WF's website).

If you order a couple bottles you'll break even or save!!!
Thank you for the info! I will definitely use this site from now on Sorry I missed your post yesterday.
WorldTraveleronIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:01 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldTraveleronIP View Post
Thank you for the info! I will definitely use this site from now on Sorry I missed your post yesterday.
No problem, I love saving money
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote