See Spinach Pesto Recipe above...
1 Tbsp Spinach Pesto
3 Tbsp water
1 pkg IP Potatoes
salt and pepper to taste
finely chopped green onion x1
red pepper flakes (optional
dried chives (optional
chipotle hot sauce (optional
1. Combine all of your ingredients listed above in a bowl.
2. Spray a parchment paper lined cookie sheet with olive oil spray or Pam.
3. Pile your "dough" in the center of your parchment paper and fold the sheet of paper in half.
4. Press the "dough" out so it's very thin and flat. Peel back your paper to uncover your thin, thin dough.
5. Cook for 15 minutes and remove from the oven.
6. Cut them into 1 inch squares and place them back into the oven on the parchment again until you achieve your desired "dryness". This time depends on the thickness of your crackers. Anywhere from 2-10 minutes in the oven.
These are super yummy and make a great addition to a work lunch. They store nicely in baggies for the next day if needed.
Try using them as "croutons" in a salad!