I am pregnant!

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • Awesome Liz! Very happy for all of you! Give the little girl an extra snuggle for me!
  • Congrats on your new baby!!!! You're amazing! Have fun with your little one!
  • Congrats! I was wondering about you a short while back and see you have had a beautiful healthy baby girl! Good news and best wishes to you and your family.

Good luck getting back to where you were. It seems you have a great mindset to do what needs to be done in the right time frame for you and the baby while you are still nursing. Great example to all the ladies who aspire to follow your footsteps!
  • Thanks everyone! I just realized I had Payton 1 year and 1 day after hitting official Maintenance! She is now 4-weeks and 2-days old and snugglerific! I am doing more posts on the Pregnant-Nursing forum and adapting IP habits into my daily menu - lots of veggies, Sunday veggie prep, even my beloved spinach smoothie!
  • Just thought I would rebump this old thread....
    I had popped up on a few random threads as I was wanting to jump back on the IP (Phase 3) bandwagon to shed these last 20lb from baby #2...

Well....Here we go again....
    I am pregnant with Baby #3!
    Due January 10, 2016 - kind of a surprise, but sooooo happy and excited - this is the fulfillment of a wish I didn't know I had in my heart.

So - maybe I will see y'all in a few more years! I am still working out - as I'm only ~10 weeks along, hoping the morning sickness passes soon!
  • Congrats! Keep us posted!
  • Congratulations, Liz! So happy for you. I still make your veggie puree recipes for soups!
  • Wonderful, congratulations😋
  • That's wonderful news! Congratulations!
  • Okay, Liz. time to quit/or learn what's causing it, lol.
    Seriously though, congrats!
    Liana
  • Quote: Just thought I would rebump this old thread....
    I had popped up on a few random threads as I was wanting to jump back on the IP (Phase 3) bandwagon to shed these last 20lb from baby #2...

Well....Here we go again....
    I am pregnant with Baby #3!
    Due January 10, 2016 - kind of a surprise, but sooooo happy and excited - this is the fulfillment of a wish I didn't know I had in my heart.

So - maybe I will see y'all in a few more years! I am still working out - as I'm only ~10 weeks along, hoping the morning sickness passes soon!
    HOLY **** BALLS!!! AWESOMENESS!!!!

*wave*
  • Thanks everyone! We were surprised, but not too shocked. We had a few "so what do you think of having another one" conversations and a night of wine... and I guess it really does only take one time! I have to say I was a little surprised though...that happened fast & unexpected!

Life is busy, but never too busy for another little one - I make some cute babies, can't wait to meet this one!
  • Quote: Thanks everyone! We were surprised, but not too shocked. We had a few "so what do you think of having another one" conversations and a night of wine... and I guess it really does only take one time! I have to say I was a little surprised though...that happened fast & unexpected!

Life is busy, but never too busy for another little one - I make some cute babies, can't wait to meet this one!
    haha awesome! I had mine 2 years and 6 days after maintenance lol (you made me figure it out) Good to see you're popping in once in a while
  • Congrats Lizz! What a happy surprise!