How much have you lost?

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I am just starting on IP and looking for some inspiration. How long have you been on IP and how much have you lost?

Bella
  • I started IP March 1, 2012 and phased off mid October. At my lowest, I'd lost 132lbs in that seven and a half months.

I phased off for a bit for a variety of reasons and am back on phase one to finish the job. I anticipate that it will take me until the end of February (fingers crossed!!!) to get to my final goal which will be a loss of 153lbs in one full calendar year.
  • First run at it I started 8/14/12 - lost 20 lbs in 5 weeks. I maintained through October, November, December and am now trying to lose an additional 10. It will be a slower loss this time (down 4 lbs from restart on 1/2) because I don't have a lot to lose, and I've been on antibiotics. I'm hoping by Valentines to be down to 140.
  • I started November 1, 2012 and have lost 55 pounds so far. Tonight is my weigh in so I will know the exact number later. I was wearing a size 24 pant tightly and now i wear an. 18 !
  • Wow! Everyone has had amazing results.
  • Two weeks, 8 pounds. 25 more to go!
  • I started Aug 28th and have lost 70lbs so far.
  • I started September 22nd and have lost 48 pounds so far!
  • Started Jan 14, 2012, phased off for a few weeks for vacation. Lost of total of 105lbs as of last week.
  • wow! everyone is so inspiring! Keep up the amazing work!
  • A new born calf and a small bale of hay!

OR

depending on the day (cause I can and usually get the beginning of fun day down a few lbs lower then my goal) the average american woman.

OR

A fashion model (117 lbs at 5'11") and a 3 gallon tub of premium ice cream (24 lbs) - I think that's my favorite one because they go well together I believe
  • Quote: A new born calf and a small bale of hay!

OR

depending on the day (cause I can and usually get the beginning of fun day down a few lbs lower then my goal) the average american woman.

OR

A fashion model (117 lbs at 5'11") and a 3 gallon tub of premium ice cream (24 lbs) - I think that's my favorite one because they go well together I believe
    I love your comparisons!! You have done amazing and are such an ispiration!!
  • I've lost 16lbs in 4 weeks. Best I've ever done on ANY diet!! I'd like to lose about 30 more...we shall see!!
  • I've lost 8.6 pounds in 2 weeks (yes that .6 is significant to me! )
  • 13.4 punds in the first two weeks