I didnt believe it..but its true!!!

• Hi Everyone..I've been lurking on this sight and finally started the IP diet 4 days ago..The first two days were terrible..BUT I woke up today with no headache and actually feeling pretty good...I heard so many times that day 4 was the magic day..I didnt believe it but now I do. I have about 100 lbs to lose..my husband is doing it with me, he wants to lose about 30 lbs. so far, so good (although the potato stuff was gross) I love the bars and drinks..omlettes are delicious..I'm so glad to have found this sight and I look forward to getting to know many of you, and of having some place to go to talk about this eating plan....my first weigh in is wed night and I'm just hoping for a big number..I dont care if its water weight..I'll take it
  • Welcome! And so glad one of the worst parts of IP is behind you Good luck on Wed! Stick with the plan and you will get results.
  • Welcome to the other side! It's a great program, and knowing I don't want to go through those first few days keeps me 100% on program.
  • Quote: Hi Everyone..I've been lurking on this sight and finally started the IP diet 4 days ago..The first two days were terrible..BUT I woke up today with no headache and actually feeling pretty good...I heard so many times that day 4 was the magic day..I didnt believe it but now I do. I have about 100 lbs to lose..my husband is doing it with me, he wants to lose about 30 lbs. so far, so good (although the potato stuff was gross) I love the bars and drinks..omlettes are delicious..I'm so glad to have found this sight and I look forward to getting to know many of you, and of having some place to go to talk about this eating plan....my first weigh in is wed night and I'm just hoping for a big number..I dont care if its water weight..I'll take it
    Welcome
    There are some great recipes for the potato stuff. I'm having potato muffins today for lunch.

And...water weight means the plan is WORKING!
  • Welcome - congrats on the two hardest things....getting started and getting through the tough beginning. Keep it up!
  • Welcome to both you and your husband! Come here often to share your journey, ask questions, or just hang out.
  • Hi and welcome
  • WELCOME! loving my IP journey. BTW...potato puree makes a great "crust" when you want to fry chicken!
  • Oh I hope you are right! I'm on day 3 my headache wasn't that bad yesterday but today is! and I'm missing real food but I know I'm making the right decision.
  • Hi and welcome, there is so much information on this site. Be sure to take a look around and read through as much as you can. There's information for each phase of this "diet". Trust in the plan is the best thing you can do. It really does work!!!

Keep going!
  • Welcome! My husband and I started at the same time too! I think it made it easier for me. He has almost hit his goal but I have a ways to go yet!

Good luck to you both!
  • Welcome! I am only a couple of weeks ahead of you, but still feeling great! I already feel my clothes are getting looser and am having tons of energy.

I have to get more creative on some recipes with the packets, but am pretty much just doing puddings (which I like, particularly lemon) and a few of the prepared chocolate shakes that are easy to grab for work. I love the recipe of pancakes out of the crispy cereal I got from my coach--I am now looking forward to making that on the weekends when I am home!

I have liked most all of the restricted food, but I didn't love the chic chip cookie I tried last night.
  • Today is my 4th day and I'm feeling really great actually!!! Hope it keeps up! Will power dust to everyone!
  • I hit the 3 week mark today, have lost 10lbs and am loving it...now.
    Yes, those first few days were ****, and I do not want a repeat, so I'm doing 100% everyday! It does get much easier, I promise.

I love the omelets, chicken ala king, and all of the drinks.
  • Jeffiner!!! Good luck on your first weigh in tonight!!! Keep us updateD