What are you eating today, Sunday, January 13th?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Breakfast:
    Chocolate Chip Cookie

Lunch:
    "Pasta Salad" (Rotini and cucumbers with Walden Farms Italian Dressing)

Snack:
    "Salted Caramel Pudding" (Dark Chocolate Pudding with 1 tablespoon Walden Farms Caramel Syrup and a sprinkle of sea salt)

Dinner:
    Chicken, broccoli and miracle noodles with homemade sugar-free terriyaki sauce
  • Breakfast: herb/cheese omelet
    Lunch: chicken ala king with salad/ veggies
    Snack: strawberry wafer
    Dinner: palak chicken (spinach, tomato, ginger/garlic, chilis) and kale
  • Breakfast: coffee with a splash of vanilla rtd; crispy cereal pancakes with wf syrup

Lunch: peanut butter soy puffs, salad with wf sundried tomato Italian dressing

Dinner: beef ribs marinated in wf syrup, soy, and wf BBQ and sauted cabbage

Snack: chocolate rtd
  • Breakfast: Cappuccino drink blended with extra water and ice
    Lunch: Pineapple/Banana drink; Romaine lettuce w/celery and cucumbers plus WF ranch dressing
    Dinner: Tilapia w/green cabbage
    Snack: Chocolate pudding
  • B: coffee w/splash of Torani SF vanilla, Proti-thin sweet roll (ice)
    2 mile walk w/dog in the MUD!
    Post walk: IP vanilla drink w/cinnamon
    L: IP rotini w/cucumbers and WF italian dressing
    D: ??
    S: probably salted caramel drink (IP chocolate drink, splash of Torani SF caramel syrup, sea salt)
  • Breakfast: Crispy cereal and coffee
    Lunch: ½ each rotini and tomato/basil rotini with a fire-roasted tomato, mushroom and leek sauce
    Dinner: Salmon and vegetables (not sure of specifics yet)
    Snack: Peanut soy puffs

I've been inspired by everyone's amazing sounding and looking meals. I also got a new camera on Black Friday, so I'm attaching a picture of my lunch. I sauteed the mushrooms and leeks in olive oil, added the can of fire-roasted tomatoes, added pepper, salt and basil, and voila!

I was a little afraid of the tomato/basil rotini (do not like the tomato soup at all), so cooked a package of each, and had half and half. Couldn't honestly taste the difference with the sauce. And now, I have my lunch ready for tomorrow.

• B- Peach Mango drink
    L-Haddock with sauteed zucchini, broccoli, and mushrooms
    D- either a chocolate chip cookie or white cheddar crisps and undecided veg.
    S- Raspberry Jello
  • IP Phase 1: 5 months and 21 days

Breakfast: Hot RTD with coffee and sweetener
    Lunch: Salad with cucumbers, oil & vinegar, soy nuts
    Dinner: Turkey and beef meatballs, salad, cucumbers, steamed broccoli
    Snack: honey soy cereal
  • Day 9
    Breakfast: IP Herb Omelette

Lunch: IP chicken noodle soup, salad with sauted peppers, celery and zucchini

Dinner: Ham, roasted cabbage

Snack: Butterscotch Pudding
  • Brekkie: IP vanilla shake mix made into an iced Capp

Noon: protidiet bacon and cheese omelette sautéed with green beans and broccoli

Supper: chicken breast sautéed with mushrooms, garlic. Served with roast cauliflower

Snack: rhubarb crisp (made with protidiet oatmeal)
  • Breakfast: ProtiDiet Honey nut soy cereal w/2oz Pure protein vanilla shake, coffee w/2oz Pure Protein vanilla shake

Lunch: (On the go!) Balanced Protein Crispy Fudge & Graham bar, 4 pickle spears

Dinner: leftover Pork Meatballs in homemade marinara sauce, veggies from the work cafeteria

Snack: Health Wise vanilla cappuccino mix in 1 cup coffee
  • B: IP RTD chocolate drink mixed with coffee
    L: IP mushroom soup, salad with mixed veggies
    s: IP RTD chocolate drink
    D: Chicken, veggies are TBD
    S: Probably IP southwest cheese curls
  • B butterscotch pudding
    L double chocolate bar asparagus and raw cauliflower and 2 oz leftover steak
    S Dill pickle zingers at the movies
    D lobster tails on salad with lemon olive oil dressing, peppers and raw cauliflower

Hmmm, just realized as I wrote this that I think I may have had two restricteds today....shouldn't have had the bar and zingers on same day. Oops.

Should I skip a restricted tomorrow to make up for it?
  • B Dark chocolate pudding made into a drink mixed with ice and coffee
    L Potoato purée prepared as a pancake with fire roasted tomatoes, grilled mushrooms and red peppers
    D Big Mac in a Bowl - delicious!
    S Probably the caramel nut bar
  • Oh, forgot to mention late afternoon cup of decaf with WF caramel and chocolate sauces (so good, had to make one for my son and his buddy) just like a Caramel Machiatto.