Your favorite alternatives

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: Yep, tried it the way scorbett indicated, putting the packet first, and it mixed just fine. And tasted great!
    Yay! I am definitely putting out the money for the big tub of the cappuccino, I will be using that one long into maintenance!
  • Quote: Yay! I am definitely putting out the money for the big tub of the cappuccino, I will be using that one long into maintenance!
    I'm going to have to order a sample packet of that one. So far I've tried the chocolate truffle and the fuzzy navel (both were great). I have samples of the double stuffed cookie and the vanilla one to try. I'm going to buy a big tub of whichever one i like best - less carbs than the EAS shake and it's not soy!
  • Where are you ladies finding the packets? I can only find the huge tubs and I'd rather try first!
  • My local nutrition store sells the single serving Grab & Go packets of Syntrax Nectar individually, so I can buy the ones I want or try flavors out. Nashua Nutrition sells the boxes of Grab & Go packets but not mix & match.

I found this site that sells a sampler pack of 11 flavors:

http://www.bestpricenutrition.com/sy...-11-packs.html
  • Nashua sells individual packets. Go to the Nectar Grab N Go (12 servings) and look for the link in the text where it says TRY BEFORE YOU BUY Purchase a single-sized portion of this protein powder to try before buying the larger size. Simply click here and select the preferred flavor from the dropdown box.
  • I bought my individual packets at Nashua's site. Go to the page and then click "Try before you buy."
  • Quote: I bought my individual packets at Nashua's site. Go to the page and then click "Try before you buy."
    I missed that! Awesome!
  • Yep, comes in handy, especially for trying lots of different flavors!
  • That's awesome, thanks!
  • I recently got the big tub of chocolate truffle and it is yummy!
  • Got my shipment of Nashua last week (loving EVERYTHING), but I got a sample bar: Peanut butter pretzel bar Weight loss systems version and it was absolutely divine! Tastes like a payday candy bar BUT it was almost too divine...so I checked the nutrition online (after eating it completely of course):

Serving Size: 1 Bar (40g)
    Servings Per Container: 7
    Calories 160
    Calories from Fat 45
    Total Fat5g
    Saturated Fat1g
    Trans. Fat0g
    Cholesterol0mg
    Sodium260mg
    Potassium90mg
    Total Carbohydrate21g
    Dietary Fiber3g
    Sugars10g
    Sugar Alcohols<1g
    Protein 10g
  • Quote: Peanut butter pretzel bar Weight loss systems version and it was absolutely divine!
    Unfortunately it's not on plan. Too many carbs and not enough protein. So, don't order a box of them!
  • Looking for a SW Cheese Curl alternative
    Anyone find really good alternative to these tasty snacks?
  • Quote: Anyone find really good alternative to these tasty snacks?
    Nope. But I had to give them up when I went soy/gluten free for medical reasons.
    I'm using Simply Chips now.
    My go-to bar is Quest bars. I'm counting them as restricted due to calories, although some have low enough carb/fat counts to be non. I'm finding some are making me crave sweets more. I'll end up buying the ones I'm least fond of...on purpose!

Nashua sells a Health Smart brand protein puff that might be similar to the SW curls. I was going to order it and then dropped soy & gluten