This forum is SO ENCOURAGING to other women!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I really like how all the people are so encouraging to other's. I have been on other forums where mostly women get really nasty with one and other. This is a real treat to see how everyone just supports everybody! I LOVE IT HERE!

BTW I LOST 5 pounds since January 1st. I'm on the Ideal Protein alternative "diabetic" plan.

Take care.
    Brunette
  • Big deal 5 pounds. Couldn't you have lost 6? LOL!!! JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I completely agree with you about the support on this site. I've never been to any other sites on here so I can't compare...

Keep going Brunette!!!
  • Great job on the 5 lbs! Isn't it wonderful how IP works so well? Keep up the good work!

I agree, LOVE all the support on this forum...that's why I'm here every day!
  • Quote: Big deal 5 pounds. Couldn't you have lost 6? LOL!!! JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I completely agree with you about the support on this site. I've never been to any other sites on here so I can't compare...

Keep going Brunette!!!
    Too funny! Thanks New Englander.

Brunette
  • Quote: Great job on the 5 lbs! Isn't it wonderful how IP works so well? Keep up the good work!

I agree, LOVE all the support on this forum...that's why I'm here every day!
    HI! Oh I see you are from Maryland too! We're neighbors! Yes, I always check in here every day! Love it!

Brunette
  • Quote: I really like how all the people are so encouraging to other's. I have been on other forums where mostly women get really nasty with one and other. This is a real treat to see how everyone just supports everybody! I LOVE IT HERE!

BTW I LOST 5 pounds since January 1st. I'm on the Ideal Protein alternative "diabetic" plan.

Take care.
    Brunette
    Hey Brunette! GREAT JOB!!!! Im so excited for you! a friend of mine is starting the alternate IP protocol next week and will be so happy to know how well it works! I find the ipeeps to be so helpful in this process! I would not have made it through the past 2 months and continued to lose if it wasnt for this site
  • YAY for good cyber support! We can all use a little support and tough love when we are trying to lose weight. I am so glad I found this forum and decided to join!
  • Great job
  • Quote: I really like how all the people are so encouraging to other's. I have been on other forums where mostly women get really nasty with one and other. This is a real treat to see how everyone just supports everybody! I LOVE IT HERE!

Take care.
    Brunette
    That's great! Congrats! I've recently returned to 'Regular' P1 in order to work towards an additional -10 lbs. I miss my fruit, yogourt, etc., from P3 and my brief stint on Maintenance, and have been considering switching to finish things up on the alternative "diabetic" plan. I've been warned it might be slower, but I might also feel more satisfied having the daily serving of grain, dairy, and fruit. I'll look forward to seeing your progress.

BTW, I totally agree - this is a very supportive forum. Everyone reaches out and is caring and helpful.
  • We don't just support women - we have an ABSOLUTELY AWESOME group of guys here too!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...p-vol-3-a.html
  • Another Marylander here! I am in Columbia.
  • Without this forum, doing this program wouldn't be fun!! Now it's exciting to see others do well and be a positive influence to others.
  • Yes, this program just wouldn't be the same without all the fab folks on 3fc!
  • Congratulations! I Love it here too!
  • Quote: Another Marylander here! I am in Columbia.
    Oh My Gosh! I'm in Ellicott City! We're a stone's throw away!