Any other Wed weigh in's?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • This was my very first week, and first time, trying Ideal Protein. I am using alternative products but following the rules of IP very closely. I weighed in for my first week and lost 7.5lbs. Whoop Whoop. I also lost 6 1/4 inches in total. This has been a real "bootcamp" for me but the results have gave me the mojo to keep it going! Thanks for all your support and ideas on the boards!
  • Great job on your first week! I'm a Wednesday weigh-in, too and just got back from mine...4.2 pounds for this week!!
  • Wednesday is a very popular day for WI here I did mine this morning and I'm down a pound plus an inch! Phase 2 is in my sights!
  • Congrats everyone! 7.5 is a great first week! and 4.2 is great as well. Scorbett, you keep losing so steadily, very inspiring!
  • I have Wednesday WI's too! I'm down 3.4 today! Looks like your first week was a huge success, congrats! I used IP and and a coach for the first six weeks and then I switched to alternatives, I didn't notice any change at all

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android
  • this was my first week ( I did IP in 2011) back and I am using alternatives and today was weigh in #1, I lost 3.1 lbs

Congrats to all
  • Another Wednesday WI here. Down 1.5 this week. Slow but steady ...
  • Quote: Great job on your first week! I'm a Wednesday weigh-in, too and just got back from mine...4.2 pounds for this week!!
    great job:carr ot:
  • Quote: Another Wednesday WI here. Down 1.5 this week. Slow but steady ...
    good job:carrot :
  • I am also a wednesday WI but no WI this week...
  • I'm Wednesday.

Down 5 lbs and 0 inches this week.

Congratulations on your awesome success!
  • I am a Wednesday WI too! Down 4.2 this week and 2 inches total. Looks like we have some pretty good Wednesday numbers!
  • WI was today. I lost 7.5 over the last 3 weeks. I reached the Century Club!
  • Another Wednesday and another 1st weigh in. I lost 5 pounds. I haven't measured at all, so I have no idea of inches, but I guess it would be a great idea to get a baseline so I can watch those stats change too. Congrats to all you other losers!
  • Quote: WI was today. I lost 7.5 over the last 3 weeks. I reached the Century Club!
    kitkat, you look like a different person