The smartest thing I ever did....

• Hello fellow IPers (and those that are thinking about doing IP!)

The smartest thing I ever did was start IP on Aug 1, 2012. In 22 and 1/2 weeks, I have lost 83.2 pounds!!! I CANNOT believe it!! The time really did fly by. I still have another 70 pounds to lose, but that's a cake walk! (Although I DEFINITELY won't be eating any cake!) Before I started IP I had already lost 24 pounds, so my total loss is 107.2 pounds! Woot woot!! I am going to post some before and after pics very soon!

Happy Sunday everyone! And remember, you CAN do it!!

-Megan
  • Congrats to you Megan! You must feel like a new person You keepup the good work
  • MEGAN!!!! wow that is terrific!!!! congrats on your loss and your continuing loss. Once I got used to it the program is very easy to follow
  • Congratulations! I can't wait to be 80lbs down. Thanks for sharing your success!
  • WOW!!!!! Way to go. What an awesome attitude you have.

It's success like this that keeps me plugging away. Thanks for sharing!
  • Megan, congrats, congrats, congrats! That's how you do IP!

And love your little doggie too!
  • Congrats Megan! You are doing so well!
  • You are absolutely an inspiration! I look forward to your pics! Keep up the good work!
  • Yay, Megan. That is awesome!
  • Right there with you!!

Today is my 50th birthday, i told myself when I turned 49 that I would not enter my 50's the same way I had spent my 40's. It took me a while to motivate to start to loose weight. I had a chance meeting at the home show with a Regional Director, who mentioned that he had lost weight with Ideal Protein, so I checked it out and 95 pounds later here I am.
  • Quote: Congratulations! I can't wait to be 80lbs down. Thanks for sharing your success!
    Quote: Right there with you!!

Today is my 50th birthday, i told myself when I turned 49 that I would not enter my 50's the same way I had spent my 40's. It took me a while to motivate to start to lose weight. I had a chance meeting at the home show with a Regional Director, who mentioned that he had lost weight with Ideal Protein, so I checked it out and 95 pounds later here I am.
    Congratulations Megan. Happy Birthday Lynnie.
  • Quote: Right there with you!!

Today is my 50th birthday, i told myself when I turned 49 that I would not enter my 50's the same way I had spent my 40's. It took me a while to motivate to start to lose weight. I had a chance meeting at the home show with a Regional Director, who mentioned that he had lost weight with Ideal Protein, so I checked it out and 95 pounds later here I am.
    Happy Birthday, Lynnie!

And you are doing absolutely fantastic on this diet. So many congrats!
  • Thanks! I appreciate the birthday wishes as well as the encouragement.
  • Quote: Hello fellow IPers (and those that are thinking about doing IP!)

The smartest thing I ever did was start IP on Aug 1, 2012. In 22 and 1/2 weeks, I have lost 83.2 pounds!!! I CANNOT believe it!! The time really did fly by. I still have another 70 pounds to lose, but that's a cake walk! (Although I DEFINITELY won't be eating any cake!) Before I started IP I had already lost 24 pounds, so my total loss is 107.2 pounds! Woot woot!! I am going to post some before and after pics very soon!

Happy Sunday everyone! And remember, you CAN do it!!

-Megan
    Great post Megan, and great work! Whooo Hooooo!!!

Quote: Right there with you!!

Happy Birthday Skinny! Whooo Hooo!!! Capricorns Unite! I hit 41 on the 4th!

:b day2you:

-Joby
  • Quote: Right there with you!!

happy birthday!!!!!! so impressed with your results!