Food exchange?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I so missed this thread!
  • Hello!

Sorry to re-post but my first trade fell through. I never heard from that person. Hope she is ok. I am desperate to get rid of these and try new items. I would hate for these to go to waste.

My clinic in VA does not exchange/take back or have a swap basket for any packets we dont like or use and they only sell food by the box. I have several individual packets I will not use because I dont like them. The packets are either from my sampler that I got or from boxes I paid for to try.

I have:

1 Wildberry Yogurt Drink Mix EXP 11/2014

1 Peach & Mango Drink Mix EXP 11/2014

Other unexpired packets I just bought that I have to trade are plain egg omelete, Rotini, tomato basil rotini, chocolate brownies, spaghetti bolognese

I am new - this is my 3rd week on the plan. I would like to try dill pickle zippers, leek and tomato soup, pancake mixes, Choco-Peanut Butter Bar, Vanilla Peanut Bar, BBQ Ridges or Soy Nuts.

Let me know if you are interested. I am in the Northern VA area outside of DC. I will send in US or Canada if it is not too expensive. Thanks in advance.
  • Hi everyone! I have 6 packs of cheesecake pudding/shake mixes that I bought from Nashua if anyone wants to trade for anything! In Ontario but close to US border so can mail from and accept mail there if trading from someone from US.
  • Hi Beautsmc--thanks for the offer.

Pricing or shipping is not the issue for me. Right now I am trying to be 100% on the IP diet so I cant use your brand. I am so sorry. I guess I should have wrote that in my post. I do appreciate your offer. Thanks and Good Luck!!!
  • Quote: Hi everyone! I have 6 packs of cheesecake pudding/shake mixes that I bought from Nashua if anyone wants to trade for anything! In Ontario but close to US border so can mail from and accept mail there if trading from someone from US.

Hi, I'd be interested in buying a couple of packets. I'm waiting on my first order to arrive, so I don't have anything to trade at the moment. They would be pretty cheap to send via lettermail. (I'm in the Yukon).

Also, I just found someone in Canada who sells Proti Diet products, she is in Ontario. PM me if you want ordering info- I'm so excited to have found a Canadian source! No high shipping fees, wait times or customs/duty fees! She'll also sell individual packets (in groups of 7) so you can try things out.
  • Hi Fellow IPers--

Anyone interested in trade some packets? I am in the Northern VA area. I happy to swap with people in the USA.

I either don't like these packets or cant use them because they cause my tongue to have a bad reaction. None have expired. Most dates are late 2014 and 2015. I do not want any alternative items - I am 100% IP.

They are individual packets.

Peach and Mango Drink Mix - I have 1 packet

Leek Soup - I have 1 packet

Broccoli Soup - I have 2 packets

Chicken A La King - I have several packets

Chicken Soup - I have several packets

Mushroom Soup - I have several packets

White Cheddar Ridges (Restricted) - I have several packets

I would like BBQ or Salt n Vinegar Chips, Chocolate Soy Puffs, Lemon, Orange, or Strawberry Wafers, chocolate or peanut butter type bars, vanilla, chocolate, or cappuccino drink mixes, or vanilla, dark or milk chocolate pudding mixes packets.

Please send me a private message or email at wetravel at gmail dot com

Thanks in advance. Have a good day
  • I'd love to find some Ontario people, GTA specifically looking to trade. Hoping a group of us at my clinic are going to get together on this, but the more the merrier.
  • Wow....I think I must have one of the nicer clinics, they let us exchange packets if we have some we don't like, no problem!
  • vtcowgirl-- u are lucky. my clinic has no swaps or trades and I can not buy individual packets. I can only buy a box. It stinks!
  • Quote: I would love to trade some of my stuff if there's anyone in the GTA of Ontario.
    I'm in Halton Region.

I have some chicken soup and s&v ridges, 1 banana and 1 dark choc pudding,a few mixed berry yogurt drink packets and southwest cheese puffs.
  • Pancake and maple oatmeal for trade
    Hi everyone,

I have 4 each of the pancake and maple oatmeal IP brand packets. Anyone willing to trade for some unrestricted breakfast or lunch entrees?

I'm located in Toronto, Ontario so anyone in the area would be preferable but I'd be willing to ship as well.

Let me know

Thanks!