Had my first weigh in

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi everyone,
    Just had my first weigh in and I am so excited. Let me be clear, I know that the first week people lose a lot and then it slows down but I have never successfully lost any weight in anything I've tried so the fact that I lost weight just feels huge to me and such a reward for the first week's struggle. I am so happy to be on IP and committed to this!

Thank you all for the welcome and support you gave me days ago when I was still slightly confused and asking a TON of questions.

First weight in, I lost 10.6 lbs (never imagined that), 3 inches off my waist, one off my chest, 1.5 off my thigh, 1 off my arm.

url=http://www.3fatchicks.com/] [/url]

WK1: 10.6 lbs
  • That's amazing, congrats! Keep up the good work!!
  • Congrats!
  • Thank you! Look at the two of you. You are so inspirational!
  • WOW! That's a fantastic first weigh in. Week 2 is usually a good one too, but not as good as week 1. Then week 3 is probably what your typical losses will look like.

Congrats on making it through week one during Christmas! With that dedication, you'll be at goal before you know it.
  • Yay you!!!
  • Congrats!! Isn't it empowering?
  • It is. Like the headaches and the lightheadedness was worth it. (That all passed by day 5 but the first ones were tough!)
  • Congratulations! Amazing, especially for Christmas week!!
  • Quote: Hi everyone,
    Just had my first weigh in and I am so excited. Let me be clear, I know that the first week people lose a lot and then it slows down but I have never successfully lost any weight in anything I've tried so the fact that I lost weight just feels huge to me and such a reward for the first week's struggle. I am so happy to be on IP and committed to this!

Thank you all for the welcome and support you gave me days ago when I was still slightly confused and asking a TON of questions.

First weight in, I lost 10.6 lbs (never imagined that), 3 inches off my waist, one off my chest, 1.5 off my thigh, 1 off my arm.

CONGRATS!!!!! isn't it a great feeling??!!! you will love it because you will get constant losses, a few gains and a lot of support!
  • Wow. Congrats!
  • Awesome job!!!

You and I have the exact same start and ending weight, and I also lost 10lbs my first weigh in. Stick 100% on the plan, it is AMAZING how the weight will come off!!! I never thought that in 22 weeks I'd be 60lbs lighter!!!
  • Congrats on a great first week!!!
  • Quote: Hi everyone,

Congrats Becca and welcome. Nice to see someone else from the Austin Area...Keep up the good work!!!!
  • Happy for you! Congratulations!