Old 12-22-2012, 09:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Default What Are You Eating Today, December 22nd?

Didn't see this thread yesterday or today so far!

Breakfast:
Cocoa Krispies (Crispy Cereal with Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup)

Lunch:
Dark Chocolate Pudding
Subway salad (lettuce, spinach, peppers, pickles, oil)

Snack:
Apple Cinnamon Soy Puffs

Dinner:
Buffalo Chicken Salad (8oz. chicken with Frank's Red Hot Sauce over a salad dressed with Walden Farms Blue Cheese dressing) and broccoli
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:26 AM   #2  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Phase 4: Phase 1 day today
LOVE this thread! I haven't posted on here in a while and have found my eating lately to be unstructured and slowly moving back to a few mindless eating patterns from before. I credit this thread with helping me avoid that in the past and need to remember that now that I am in maintenance - planning, planning, PLANNING!
Especially now that I am off my normal work schedule and having family, etc. with the hectic holiday pace!

Breakfast@8am: Spinach Smoothie
Vanilla Protein Powder
Spinach
2 cups Coffee
1 cup unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
SF Torani Vanilla

Lunch@12pm: Potato Soup
IP Potato Puree
Roasted Cauliflower, Celery, & Garlic Puree
~1/2 cup unsweetened Almond Milk (as needed for texture)

Snack@4pm: Cucumber-Lemon Milkshake
EAS Carb Control Vanilla
Cucumber & Lemon Juice Ice Cubes
1 tsp Xanthan Gum
Liquid Egg Whites (~1/4cup as needed for texture)

Run 5miles @ 5pm

Dinner@8pm: Meat & Veggies
Roasted Chicken
Roasted Veggies - Turnips & Celery

Last edited by LizRR; 12-22-2012 at 10:32 AM.
LizRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:40 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

LizRR, I just want to say thanks. You are a complete inspiration to me with such a great loss and how active you are now. I plan to follow in your footsteps in regards to ramping up my exercise. Thanks again!!!

Last edited by IdealProteinNewbie; 12-22-2012 at 10:40 AM.
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:17 AM   #4  

Phase 1 Day 126

B ProtiDiet Bacon-Cheese Omelet with celery, mushrooms, bell peppers,

L IP Leek or chicken soup with pureed veggies optional lettuce salad with WF Balsamic dressing

D: Salad & Chili (Beef & Pork) made with no sugar tomato sauce, bell peppers, non-carmelized onions, celery

S: fudge made from WLS cocomint pudding
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #5  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
LizRR, I just want to say thanks. You are a complete inspiration to me with such a great loss and how active you are now. I plan to follow in your footsteps in regards to ramping up my exercise. Thanks again!!!
Thanks! I also had my own inspiration examples going through Phase 1, and even now in maintenance I have found some (Mailie is a real 'loser', in the most loveable term of endearment). There is no way I could have made it without the support, ideas, inspiration, and friendships made through this forum.

WRT exercise - remember that I (should have) waited until Phase 3 to really start up my 'hard core' routine - although I had been working out before IP. I did do light walking from the beginning and then light weights from Week 8 through the end of Phase 1. I started the higher intensity running & workouts at the beginning of my 2-week Phase 2, but would advise any other folks to wait until Phase 3 (as my coach had suggested, I just jumped the gun). I believe it did stall me out to start that too soon - I didn't see the typical P2 loss, but also didn't see the typical P3 gain.

I made my siggy filled with details of my journey to show how I lost - I stayed 100% On Plan through my 22 weeks - some weeks it was HARD, some weeks it was HARDER, some weeks it was easier, some weeks it was a piece of IP mugcake. As a person who has been obese since elementary school I still am a little shocked when I go shopping and find the size 2 FITS.
LizRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:03 PM   #6  

Today is my first day. However, I am old timer when it comes to various plans, so...

B: Maple Oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee with Splenda and 1 oz of milk and a little vanilla protein drink

L: Lettuce with grilled chicken and Maple Farms Sugar Free vinaigrette; Leek soup with mushrooms sauteed in a little olive oil and sprinkled with sea salt; steamed broccoli with sea salt and spices*

D: 96% ground beef taco meat seasoned with cumin, chili powder, onion powder, and sea salt mixed with sauteed poblano pepper and mushrooms, topped with green onions and tomato, wrapped in lettuce as a shell

S: Blueberry, Cranberry, Pomegranate drink

*I'm filling up quickly, so I have most of my lunch as an afternoon snack. I find that a larger meal at lunch is better for me.

And, of course, tons and tons of water.
Kaybes is offline   Reply With Quote