Hello Everybody

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi Everybody.. Happy Wednesday.

Well, some of you who know me, know that I have disappeared for awhile. Without going into details I have been in a bad way for the last 4 or so months. I have been feeding my depression and ultimately put back on 30 pounds. (I cant believe I put that much back on). For the last few weeks I have been trying to get back on plan but I just cant seem to stay on it. I could not bring myself to get on the scale for the last month but I finally did that. (one hurdle down). I was having a hard time coming on here and fessing up to my gain. (two hurdles down). To be honest I was embarrassed to come back here after gaining.

But I really think I need all of your help to get to goal and to phase off properly. I know for a fact that coming to this forum in the past had helped me to stay on plan especially when I was having a hard time. So After the holidays I am going to start on the plan again and I am asking all you wonderful people for support.

And last but not least... I have missed many of you on here, so many times I wanted to come on and say Hi and see what everyone has been up to and to see all the wonderful losses and pictures but shame is a powerful thing.

So i am back ... If you will have me
  • Welcome back. Looking forward to watching your success when you jump back into phase 1.
  • Welcome back Cadu. We started about the same time before.

There is no shame on being human, having struggles, having to admit them, and coming back. It is good to have you back again and I'm there to support you every step.

I can understand the desire to wait until after the holidays to start full-on but I think you could also benefit from making a few new choices now and not waiting. I.e. skip a few of the things you may want to indulge in now. The sooner your OP, the sooner your journey through IP will end up in maintenance.

Happy Holidays!
  • WELCOME BACK!!

I would go looking for you once in a while! It takes 20 seconds of courage to make a decision to change your life. You stepped on the scale, 20 seconds down. You posted, another 20 seconds. You're full of courage lately

• Welcome back Cadu! I remember your posts when I first started and have wondered about you! So happy you are back and we will all help you!
  • No shame at all! We are all human and these slip ups are part of life. Good luck meeting goal again!
  • Welcome back Cadu. You've been missed. Many of us have commented from time to time, wondering how you were.

Sorry to hear that you've had some problems with maintenance, but this is definitely the best place to be now that you've decided to get back on track. Now that you've made the decision to jump back in, you'll be back 100% in no time at all. So glad that you've reconnected.

Have a good Holiday Season, and I look forward to seeing you once again active here.
  • Welcome back Cadu!
  • WOW. I was just thinking about you yesterday. Having been on 3FC for almost a year now, I see so many come and go. I hate when that happens. We all know "stuff" happens and I'm so glad to hear you've turned a corner and come back here to make a change. You can do it. You were always so impressive. I know you can move right back there again.

We love you
    We're here for you.

Molly
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back -- always plenty of room on the wagon!
  • Welcome back, Cadu! We've missed you!
  • Welcome back Carol! I haven't been posting much at all. When I can't sleep at night I come here to read posts and it's like visiting with family and catching up. For every response you get, I bet there are 20 other lurkers (me, most of the time) that are so happy to see that you are back. I can relate to your feelings. I'm in the same boat having gained much of the weight back since August. I always struggle this time of year -- I'm pretty sure its a kind of seasonal affective disorder. After Dec. 21, I start to get happier and more motivated knowing that the days are getting longer again. So, here's to the light and the lite!

“It's not how many times you fall that matters, it's how many time you get back up.”
  • Thanks you guys!!!!
    It is so nice to see you all again and it is so heart warming to be accepted back into such a wonderful community.
    and it is especially nice to have been missed.
    Love to you all
  • Welcome back! I was wondering where you'd gone so it's great to see you again. I'll be hopping back on the bandwagon myself in January - we got this!!!